"There!" I whisper-yell, pointing at our van in the street. 

"Glenn!" Rick whisper-yells, trying to get Glenn's attention. 

Glenn quickly appears from behind the car, "Rick? Rick!" He responds, walking into the woods as we approach the road. "Oh, thank god." He exhales, seeing that we're all in one piece.

Air burns my lungs as I desperately try to catch my breath, the aftermaths of smoking are great. 

"Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up." Rick warns, Glenn notices Merle. "What the hell is he doing here?!" He yells, trying to run at him. Michonne unsheathes her sword and Rick blocks both of them. 

"Hey, hey, hey!" He yells, everyone's commotion has to draw some attention from Walkers because there's a lot of yelling. 

Rick aims his gun at Michonne's forehead, "He tried to kill me!" She yells. 

"Look what he did!" Glenn motions to his swollen and black eye. "If it wasn't for him-" "He helped us get out of that hell hole!" I yell, blocking Merle. I hate that no-dick bitch but, I've known him for years. 

Daryl stops and looks at me, "Where the fuck's your shirt?" His question catches me off guard, "Oh uhm...on a dead body?" He looks around, confused. 

"Whatever, we'll explain later." I say, aiming my bow and arrow at Michonne. Daryl holds his crossbow with his legs, takes his black leather, dirty, winged vest off, and hands it to me. 

I look at him confusedly but take it without saying anything.  "I'm sick of Merle drooling over the sight of you in your bra." Daryl spits. 

I smirk and put the vest on, aiming my bow and arrow at Michonne again. 

"Damn, little brother. Seems you got yourself a bitch!" Merle exclaims. "Don't fuckin' call her that." Daryl's voice is full of ice. 

"Get him the hell out of here!" Glenn yells.

"Hey, we both took our licks, man." Merle says to Glenn. "Jackass." Daryl grunts to Merle. "Hey, shut up." Merle rolls his eyes. 

"Enough!" Rick turns his head and yells at Merle. Michonne tries to take the chance with her sword, but I yell at her to stay back and pull my arrow back farther, symbolizing that I'll release it. 

Merle chuckles at Daryl yelling to Glenn to quit aiming his gun at his face. "Looks like you've gone native brother." "No more than you hangin' out with that psycho prick back there!" Daryl yells. "Oh, yeah, man. He is a charmer, I got to tell you that." Merle looks at me. "I bet he'd love you." 

Smack

Daryl punches Merle straight in the jaw. He grabs Merle by the collar and pulls him close to his face. "Don't ever speak to Adrian like that again." "Look, little brother, I was just statin' facts. He's been puttin' the wood to your girlfriend Andrea. I'm sure he would enjoy you big time, baby." Merle moans and licks his lips. 

I slam him up against the tree behind him and smack him with my bow and arrow. "Speak to me like that again and I won't stop until you're fuckin' face is mushy enough to eat with a goddamn spoon!" My eyes are filled with anger, my jaw is clenched so hard that it's starting to hurt.

"Wait what?" Glenn looks around. "Andrea's in Woodbury?" "Right next to the Governor." Daryl says. Michonne goes at Daryl and Merle again with her sword, but Rick stands in the way.

"I told you to drop that!" When she lowers it, he continues. "You know Andrea? Hey, do you know Andrea?" He approaches her slowly, talking quietly and softly.