Ekansh - kya kaam hai tumhe...

She didn't answer anything and sit on my bed ...now I know what she is upto ...i know these type of cheap girls...I have handle many cheap girls in business life ...she want to seduce me ...but I am Ekansh Singh rawat who hate girls and I can become devil too in front of girls...i hate them so much...i will just tell her 1 time to left and if she didn't...she we see my side of anger...

Ekansh- leave...ek baar bol raha hui .. underwise mai kya karu you don't know...

She came towards me and put her finger on my face touching my lips..and put my hand on her bum..i immediately slap her ..and throw her on floor..

Ekansh - samjhya tha na ...leave...not my fault...get lost from here ...

She left the room with tears...and she deserve this ...this cheap girls deserve a tight slap...who don't have self respect...i don't feel sorry or I say I don't feel anything... I take a rest and call ahir shub...

They both are in Chandigarh...and enjoying... sending pics on friends group...they were their for work but they both are not serious at all..how will they live a life without taking it seriously...

I saw Ashu message...again new gf...he always need new girl ...,Amar a broken soul...he was in love with our classmates and they both dated for years but she broke up with him because her male best friend said ... to leave amar , this fucking male best friends...

Samar is in relationship with a girl from class 11 .and their love has never ended....then also i don't believe in love .. Sanskar is like me no love no marriage...just career and parents..the most mature person in our whole group from school Times.... Sameer is also crushing on someone for years but not able to tell her ....

Shub is also a sweet boy ... sometimes I think his thinking is different but ...we are friends we can't judge each other...he feel comfortable with us that's why he talk about things...ahir is funny most of the time but mature too ..he knows how to handle a things...

And about me ...just read the story...

Secretary came and told me that model is ready and photoshoot is about to start...i thought I had slap her so hard that may be their will be red marks on her face or she will left the project but no she didn't.... cheap girls ... only money matters self respect is nothing....

I came outside and shooting was happening it was 5 at evening..it took 3 hours for a shoot and after finally everything was done i again came back to my room....i received a call from mumma..she wanted to me to come their in the wedding..i deny her but she forced me and i have to accept...i take a rest for 1 hours and went to rudra room to tell him that we are not going in hotel...we are going to that marriage function..

I was outside his door when i heard a morn sound of someone...screaming in pain...wtf rudra is doing inside...i didn't knock on the door i has a spare key and i open the door ...rudra and that model were on bed having sex with each other...

Rudra is in love with Kiara ...he want to get married to her and here he is cheating on her ...fuck ... I didn't thought my younger brother will be like this ...and this fucking model...got rejected by me ..and slept with my brother...

Rudra- Bhai wo ..

Ekansh -mumma hame shadi Mai bula Rahi hai..we are not staying at hotel ...20 minutes mai nikal rahe hai so get ready...

I just leave from their...and after finishing all the things and discussing with my secretary...I get in my car...rudra arrived and sit in front seat....

Rudra - bhai plsee kisi ko mat batna ...badhi ma ko aur na hi Kiara ko ..plse ...wo sab bas behkave mai ho gaya galti se hi gaya plse bhai  ..

Ekansh - ohh tumhe Kiara yaad hai... nice. But i really don't care

It's his life what he want to do he will do .i can't stop him .if he want to cheat on girl it's his choice. ..not my ..if he want to do sex with cheap girls it's his choice...

We arrived at wedding....and i park the car... their was so much crowd....i and rudra came inside when my eyes fall on names of bride and groom....swasti weds Ekansh... but I ignore all things and went to mumma she introduce me with Mansi aunty..1 hour was left for wedding and I saw rihan Singh tomar the CEO of India biggest media company...we both share a words with each other...and talk about  business and we meet other CEOs of other company...my mumma called me as it was time is wedding and everyone was sitting...

Rudra eyes were in regret and he have to feel regret after what he have did ..

30 minutes left but groom didn't arrived... their was no sign of any baraat music too ... bride was sitting at stage...and her friends were their with her ...she was tensed...as she was holding someones hand  ..and i  also was doing this when I feel nerves and tense...but now I don't need anyone..I can handle myself...and my emotions....

After 30 minutes.. their start the gossips why the groom has not arrived ...some was saying he left her beacuse of her skin tone... some say she is so much imperfect...some she is so ugly...some she don't deserve a handsome boy like Ekansh..

Mumma came towards me and I asked her ...how much time will it take for  everything to end...as after wedding we will leave for home  ..but she told me that groom is not arriving...he has cancel the marriage at last moment...

Bride ran towards upstairs with tears in her eyes... everyone went to upstairs and my mumma also forced me to come with her ...i and rudra follow her upstairs...the bride had lock the room....she was not opening the door and everyone was trying hard ...

✨🪄🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🪄

Thanks for reading....

Chapter ended

Don't forget to vote and comment it's encourage me to write ✍️ more

Take care 💓