86

Beyoncé's POV
Sicily, IT
March 13

"I wanna jump in tha wata." Nilaya complained, leaning over the railing of the yacht.

"You have to put on your arm floaties then, cupcake." I shrugged, trying to get a good tan. "You're not going in without them."

Even though it was quite early in the year, the sun was out, beaming down on us. This was the perfect spring break get away.

"Zammy, help me!" Nilaya called out for her big sister.

"I'll help you." Titan walked over to Nilaya's aid. "What is it?"

"Mama said I gotta wear deez." Nilaya held up the floaties, whilst huffing and puffing. "Ion know h-how to put em on."

"Stop complaining before I have you sit next to me the whole time." I raised my head so I could look at my daughter.

"Don't be mean, mama." She pouted.

Titan managed to get the things around her arms. She thanked him with a hug before going to find a place to jump from.

I laid back down, shutting my eyes. I placed my hands behind my head. Taking in the warm weather and chilled ambiance.

The time was approaching lunch time and I'm sure everyone was craving something, so some food was being prepared in the kitchen. There was a cosy dining space for us all to eat in, but because of the heat, we'd probably eat out in the open.

"Ahh!" I heard one of the kids screaming.

My body shot up and I was on my feet in instance, searching for the issue.

Zamora was in the ocean and Titan was standing on the deck laughing at her.

"Shoulda been more careful!" Titan teased her and she angrily looked up from the water.

She swam around, going to the stairs. When she was back on the yacht, Titan was running away.

"Don't run on the deck before you get hurt." I spoke up before something happened.

"Mama, get him!" Zamora pleaded.

Titan ran in my direction and I scooped him off his feet. He kicked his legs, trying to jerk away from me.

"Throw him in the water." Zamora bossed me and I started walking to the deck. She was right in my trail, ready to watch me throw him.

When she looked away for a brief second, I picked her up too and threw them both in at the same time. I fell out laughing as they came up from under the water.

I looked to the other side of the yacht and Nilaya was in the water with Kelly and Noah. She was having a blast over there, so I climbed back up to where I'd been tanning.

Once I'd laid back down, I shut my eyes to relax but they were open again when I felt something being placed on my stomach.

I was met by my adorable daughter. She giggled profusely when I brought her down to kiss her cheeks.

A shadow was casted over me and I looked over to see my wife with our son in her arms. The bright smile on her face made this moment all the more wholesome.

"Hey, baby." She sweetly greeted me. "Mind if we join you?"

"It's either y'all or those two." I pointed to the water where Titan and Zamora were arguing.

I heard a soft laugh come from Onika, making me grin even wider than before. I watched as she sat down beside me.

"I can't believe these two chubby chubs are 6 months old." I remarked, looking back at Cavalli. Her hands were all in my face, trying to grip whatever she could.