87

Onika's POV
Home
June 10

Zamora and Titan graduated Elementary school on Tuesday and Trent graduated high school on Wednesday.

So instead of having the separate celebrations, we decided to have a huge family dinner on Saturday, to commemorate the big accomplishments.

First thing on the agenda for today was Zamoras last dance for the season, then other things before the dinner.

"When is Zammy going to dance?" Nilaya impatiently waited. She was seated between Beyoncé and I.

"Be patient, cupcake. Just a few more minutes." Beyoncé muttered to her, trying not to disturb a sleeping Cavalli in her arms.

Since I sat on an aisle seat, I had the twins stroller beside me, which was holding a sleeping Armani.

"When she finishes, can I go back to see her?" She asked me.

"Of course you can." I told her. "But only when she finishes her dances."

Zamora was the last person to perform so I'd let her run backstage. She had a habit of doing that anyway, we just recently got her to ask for permission first.

"Ok." She sat up and started watching the stage.

At some point Brandy and her family walked in. I shared a brief hug with her before she sat in front of us.

Nilaya got bored of us and went to hang out with Justin instead.

Soon enough, our eldest daughter was on stage performing a solo. She was so good at that particular style of dance which is why she loved it so much.

Beyoncé and I stood to applaud her when she was done. I was insanely proud of her. Everything she did was worth every ounce of my proudness.

Nilaya wasted no time running backstage. I asked Justin to follow after her because he was the only one willing to chase her.

They announced the awards and placements for the dances and Zamora came second to an older girl. She still smiled and shook the other opponents hands.

Once we got the twins, we started walking to the parent collection area. We found the kids very quickly because they were being loud as hell.

"You did amazing." Beyoncé cheered Zamora on. Zamora gave her a side hug and smiled. "Don't look so down."

Zamora was way too used to winning. She took dance very serious.

"I don't look down. I'm fine." She smiled again. Her smile wasn't convincing because it was evident that she was annoyed. There was a slight attitude laced in her voice that we neglected to address.

Jordyn came over and hugged her and her mood went up.

We all left and headed to the car. Nilaya got into the back seat by herself because Zamora was going to Jordyn's house for a few hours.

-

"Whoever gets mama a ginger ale gets 20 bucks." Beyoncé said, placing a hand on the back of my chair.

"20?!" My eyes widened, looking at her.

"Too much?"

"Yes, Beyoncé. Especially when the drink is in your reach." I fussed, pointing to the middle of the table.

"You want the $20, baby?" She playfully asked me and I scoffed before grinning.