41

Onika's POV
Park
January 19

"Keep up." Beyoncé said, doing another lap around the park. She was on her fifth and I was barely surviving my second.

"I hate you!" I shouted as she went for her next lap.

It was 5 in the morning and we were going on a morning run. This was something that would never happen again but it was fun to spend time with Beyoncé, without our demanding children.

"I love you, baby!" She shouted from the other side of the park.

Julius was a few meters away, just watching over us. He was sat on a bench, reading a magazine.

I took a break from running and sat next to Julius. He handed me my water and I drank some of it. I thanked him and he took it back.

Beyoncé completed her sixth lap and came over to boast about how refreshed she felt. Julius entertained her by complimenting her as she posed.

I just rolled my eyes before standing back up. Beyoncé gave me a sympathetic smile because of how exhausted I looked.

The park like 20 minutes from the house, so we'd walked there and we were going to walk back.

"Get on my back, Onika." Beyoncé crouched down so I could get in her back.

Julius gave me a hand and Beyoncé used a supporting hand under my butt.

"I don't want you walking and running with our baby inside you."

That was odd considering she forced me out of my warm bed.

"This is nice, baby." I smiled. "Julie, can you take a photo of us please?"

"Sure, Mrs Knowles." He responded. Beyoncé handed him her phone and I cheesed.

Beyoncé kept a neutral face, trying to act like a nigga. Then I pinched her ear, making her smile. It was a fake smile but it was still a smile.

"Let me see." I asked and he walked over with the phone. I deleted the ones that I didn't like and kept majority of them. "Thank you, Julie."

He ended up keeping Beyoncé's phone because she struggled to put it back in her pocket.

The walk back to the house wasn't that long for me because I didn't have to walk. Beyoncé and I were talking the whole way, getting a few nods from Julius when we asked him questions.

For most things, he sided with Beyoncé each time. So I wasn't too fond of him.

"We should buy Mora a dog." Beyoncé brought up, which made me roll my eyes. "I know you didn't just roll your eyes."

"You can't even see me?"

"I have my senses." She softly patted my butt whilst still holding me up. "Like I was saying, we should get her a dog."

"No."

"Why?"

"It's another responsibility. It's demanding. It's loud. It gets hair everywhere. Need I say more?" I asked.

"Sounds like someone I know."

I gently slapped the back of her head. "I'm not loud." That made her laugh. "Who will look after the dog?"

"We can get a dog sitter."

"That's a waste of money if you're not really going to care for it." I explained to her. "I'm up for buying her one when she really shows the right maturity and she just doesn't have time."

"You're right. She'd never give dance up for anything." Beyoncé agreed with me. "What about Laya?"

"A dog isn't appropriate for a 3 year old. Laya will wear that dog out and decrease it's life expectancy." I cackled and she laughed too.