Ch-19 : The unrevealed maiden

Soobin : I actually did but, there was nothing else I could do.

? : have you ever realised about those painful situations he might be going through right now?

Soobin : gurl, just listen to me.

? : Atleast call me by my name.

(Immediately upon uttering this, the female's orbs gazed at him and she discerned that Soobin's oculars were appearing very frigid and callous. There was a peculiar quiescence in the chamber or alternatively it can be articulated that there was an extreme taciturnity. It appeared that while perpetuating his discourse, Soobin had become very solemn. He continues...)

Soobin : Ha-eun, cease your lamentations and remorse, for they are childish and futile. He is not suffering any grievous afflictions, but rather he is in a state of tranquility and well-being. You acted recklessly and irresponsibly when you severed the power supply, endangering our entire team for the sake of one individual. Our leader is absent from our midst, and we have no one to rescue us if we encounter any perilous situations. You have committed a grave error, and just tried to ruin everything.

Soobin's utterance demolished Ha Eun's core. She resembled someone on the brink of a collapse, her visage devoid of any hue. Saline drops gushed from her orbs ceaselessly. She immediately exclaimed...

Ha-eun : soobin, sorry to say that but you're a fukcin' Treacherous.

Soobin : I'm not treacherous, I'm just using the hundred percent of my brain that you don't use. You just speak with your heart, not with your brain.

Ha-eun : yes. you're right... I'm like this.

Soobin : you should build yourself more stronger.

Ha-eun : I sometimes speak with my heart but at least I'm not a treacherous or a rude person as you're.

Soobin : just leave it, and don't try to do that next time.

Soobin ascended from the seat, it appeared like he was very irate, and he articulated to Hayun...

Soobin : it's really late so, I'm going back. Take care.

Ha-eun : no problem. But at least you can tell, have you ever loved me or not?

Soobin : Frankly, I don't possess some surplus sentiments for you presently. But, I require a tad of duration more for adoring you wholly. I don't abhor you nor ever cherished you like a paramour. Just grant me some more time until I acquire some emotions for you and commence loving you.

Ha-eun : Fine... Then go...

Scene ends...
___________________________________________

10:15 pm at Ruby's abode

Ruby, Y/N, Chaeyeong and Taehyung were residing in the abode of Ruby. Taehyung assumed a prone posture on the sofa while slumbering. And Y/N adorned Ruby's earphones as she was absorbed in her phone while listening to some musical piece.

Chaeyeong was exceedingly somnolent and she could not sustain her eyelids open. She was dozing off recurrently and her cranium would plummet forward or laterally. She resembled like she was undergoing a turbulent reverie and oscillating around a lot. She ultimately renounced striving to remain conscious and relocated to the bed. She reclined down snugly and subsided into slumber.

Taehyung had no regard for his surroundings as he sprawled on the couch without any concern. He was sleeping soundly and peacefully as if he owned the place or it belonged to his father. He did not care about anyone else who might be disturbed by his snoring.

Ruby experienced pangs of hunger and resolved to prepare something for herself to consume. She proceeded to the culinary area and extracted a receptacle from the cupboard. She occupied a vessel with water and some grains and positioned it on the burner. She activated the thermal energy and anticipated the grains to simmer. As the water effervesced, it produced some gurgling noises that could be perceived outside the culinary area.

Y/N, who was in a different chamber, detected the sounds and speculated what Ruby was performing.

Y/n experienced a burst of vitality and resolved to rise from her cozy position. She was inquisitive about what ruby was preparing in the kitchen, as she could detect something appetizing drifting through the atmosphere. She did not bother to remove her earphones, which were playing her preferred tunes or songs. She proceeded towards the kitchen, where she anticipated to encounter ruby and maybe obtain a sample of her cuisine.

As she attained the entrance of the kitchen, she observed ruby standing near the brink of the ledge of kitchen, grasping her phone in her hands. Ruby was not attentive to the stove, but rather scrolling through social media on her phone, consuming up her data package. She swiftly diminished the volume of her earphones and inquires...

Y/n : hey, what're you doing?

Ruby suddenly looks up at y/n while removing her attention from her. She moved her hand away from her phone.

Ruby : oh, nothing. I was just hungry and so decided to make something.

Y/n : all of us just came from the restaurant and you're hungry again. Haha.

Ruby : gurl, I'm a foodiee!!....

Y/n : I know right. By the way, what are you making?

Ruby : just trying to make bibimbap.

Y/n : great. Make some for me too.

Ruby : ok.... (She waited for minute and then continued) Anyways, I guess taehyung is sleeping really noisily. Right?

Y/n : yeah... Just hear his snoring. It's seriously loud. Lol.

Ruby : I'm just so confused, how can chaeyeong sleep so peacefully while he's snoring like a tiger.

Y/n : I guess she's really sleepy.

Ruby : yes... I see.

Y/n : huh, so... my funeral is going to take place tomorrow.

Ruby : what? What the heck are you saying?

Y/n : yes, I've to sign that contract. I'm so nervous, I mean really.

Ruby : your heart didn't found peace even after listening to taehyung's, right?

Y/n : alas... I can't trust him. He seems like a staunchest man of jimin. To him, that nasty gangster guy is more important than us.

Ruby : yes, you're absolutely right. He won't tell us if there's any kind of disagreeable thing about jimin.

Y/n : ya, that's all I wanna say.

Ruby : hey y/n, there's gochujang sauce in the corner. Give me that.

Ruby and Y/n were engaging in a dialogue as Ruby concocted their sustenance in the kitchen. They were alarmed by the noise of someone nearing the kitchen from afar. They both elevated their heads and gazed at the ingress. They beheld a silhouette unlocking the door and intruding into the kitchen. They identified the person instantaneously...