ch 10 : pursue the matter

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

As I was exiting that chamber, I glanced at my chronometer, and damnation!!! My academy commences at 7:45 am and I'm already tardy. I was hastening faster as I can, when I perceived that Jeon was enjoying melodies and tranquilly reclining in the grassland. I uttered...

Taehyung: Stupid jerk, go to school with decency or else you will be beaten by my hands.

Jeon: ahh man... why're you gettin' angry?? I'm just going!!

Taehyung: Get up straight with dignity, we are late!! And it will take so long to reach that f-ckin' school.

Jeon: ahhh...!!

(As soon as he arose and departed with me. We were en route when I stated...)

Taehyung: Hey jeon, it'll take a lot of time to reach it I guess. look, it's already seveno'clock.

Jeon: so what should we do now??

Taehyung: shall we take taxi??

Jeon: But don't you think that a lot of our time will be wasted in taking a taxi ride.

Taehyung: fr, then run more faster as you can.
Jeon: ah.. Alright

(Both of us were accelerating rapidly but still it was just a squandering of our vigor, we were tardy. It was about 7:55 am when we attained there.)

Jeon: See, I told you to take a taxi!! But no, you didn't even listen to me, You've taken an oath since your childhood.

Taehyung: stfu.... That was my line.

Jeon: Now let's enter the class. anyway, we're going to get punished by that stupid f-ckin' sir.
Taehyung: bruhh... I was going to tell you the same thing.

(We both approached the class and then, all the children gawked at us as if they had never witnessed us in their entire life. Tbh I was just suppressing my chuckle in front of them. Then our sir glared at us and he uttered...)

Sir: Taehyung, I didn't expect this from you! How can you be so irresponsible after all the things that has happened to you before?

(All of a sudden, my countenance becomes utterly nostalgic and solemn when he uttered that.)

Jeon: sir, does it matter to you, what did happened before in his life? any problem with his life?? Why're you hanging around unnecessarily?

(When Jeon uttered those words, our entire class became utterly mute and dumbstruck. Instantly, the instructor remarked...)

Sir: to be honest Jeon, you're just mannerless as you were before. Now go and sit down!!..

(We sat on our seats.)

POV OVER:

(Y/N was also present there with Cheayeong and Ruby. She was perplexed, why their instructor was divulging about Taehyung's past, just a moment ago? What kind of calamity had transpired in his life before? Abruptly, Chaeyeongie uttered...)

Chaeyeong: hey y/n, Why haven't you talked to Kylie yet?

Y/n: we'll do that in recess.
Chaeyeong: Fine.

(In fact, y/n and Chaeyeong were occupying adjacent seats, Ruby was situated directly posterior to them and Taehyung and Jeon were located posterior to Ruby. Ruby was capable of perceiving their verbal exchange. Hence, in the fourth interval of instruction, Taehyung communicated to Jeon...)

Taehyung: hey jeon!!

Jeon: what??

Taehyung: i wanna tell you somethin' important.

Jeon: what??

Taehyung: actually, This morning at 6:15 I was with Jimin and...

(Taehyung divulged to him everything.)

Jeon: Well, it's not a little problem... How do we know if that motherfucking stupid has already discovered that Y/N, Chaeyeong and Ruby are the spies of jimin? I mean, it isn't easy, is it?

Taehyung: Yes, I know, but I've already promised Jimin to put all my efforts into this work. So....

Jeon: fine, then. I'm ready.

(Ruby apprehended all these matters, but still She was feigning in front of both of them that she didn't listen. But she did...)

(Presently intermission commenced and it was the occasion for Y/n to encounter Kylie. Y/N vacated her chair, proceeded to Kylie and conversed with her... )

Y/n: hey kylie, how do you do?

Kylie: hello, I'm good... Thanks.

Y/n: uhmmm....You told me last night on our chat about your bestfriend didn't you??

Kylie: oh yeah, do you wanna meet him right now?

Y/n: yeah ofcourse... And my other friends also wanna befriend him.

Kylie: fine, I'll call him...

(She communicated him on her phone)

Kylie: hey soobin, where're you right now??

Soobin: why're are u asking me like that?

Kylie: just tell me....

Soobin: actually, I'm at the back side of our school.

Kylie: but why?? The back side of our school used to be completely deserted, isn't it?? No one goes there! What're you doing there??

( Indeed, Taehyung was occupying his seat and additionally attending to all her utterances very meticulously.)

Soobin: uhmm... I had some work there; that's why.

Kylie: can you come to my class??

Soobin: why??

Kylie : just for a while.

Soobin: no, I can't.

Kylie: please.......!!

Soobin: uhmm.... Ohk, But don't make me do any unnecessary work.

Kylie: okie~

(Subsequently, as that individual approached our lecture hall...everybody experienced chills. Y/n was incapable of uttering anything and not a solitary noise emerged from Cheayeong's mouth. Ruby was dumbstruck and taehyung was severely perplexed 'cause of soobin's demeanor...

his cranium was hemorrhaging copiously, the blood was emanating from his oral and nasal cavities, all his extremities were drenched in his sanguine liquid. even his pedal appendages were exsanguinating. He was appearing entirely immersed in his own gore. But still, he was incessantly grinning like a deranged lunatic...)

Kylie: w-what h-appened to you ??