ch 7 : The hidden agenda

When we penetrated the palatial estate's verdure, kim ruby articulated...

Ruby: y/n.

Y/n: what?

Ruby: to be honest, I'm getting nervous a bit.

Y/n: well.... I guess you both are feeling nervous.

Chaeyeongie: shall we knock the gate.

Y/n: ohh ya, why not..

(Y/N rapped sharply with the knuckles five times, but still, she received no reply.)

Ruby : is there anyone??

(After a brief period someone unlocked the door and it was Taehyung. )

Chaeyeongie: h-hello..

Ruby: uhmm.. Hi

Taehyung: nice to meet you girls. How're you all doing?

(Y/N doesn't remark anything to him because she felt dreadful about what Taehyung stated about her attitude earlier. So she just wanders beyond with chaeyeongie and Ruby.)

Taehyung: where are you goin' y/n??

Y/n: We've come here just because we want to meet your leader, you can mind your business.

Taehyung: of course!! Even after listning so many taunts in the morning, your brain didn't work, did it? ok, go on your own path, who cares? Do whatever you want to.

Chaeyeongie: what happened to him y/n?

(asks silently from y/n)

Y/n: I don't know, that's crazy.

(Rolled eyes)

Ruby : anyways, he's just walking right behind us.

Y/n: so, what am I suppose to do?? Do you think I'm scared of his anger??

Ruby: uhm...well......no.

Chaeyeongie: by the way, where's jimin??

Y/n : he's right there.

(she gestured to a room.)

(Just as she was on the verge of unlocking the entrance, Taehyung intercepted her and shoved her aside and commences to yank the portal on his own. Y/n was extremely infuriated. When they all infiltrated, jimin was perched on the counter of conference chamber and inscribing something, the parchment he was penning on, resembled a questionnaire. Abruptly jimin elevated his orbs towards them. )

Y/n: uhmm... Hello

Y/n: look, i've brought my friends.

Ruby: hello...

Chaeyeongie: hi..

Jimin : great... Now I'm gaining some more team members.

(Taehyung strides ahead and he reclines on a seat, adjacent to jimin.)

Taehyung: yes, of course we've more members.

Y/n : uhmm...can we sit??

Jimin: yes, you may. Here you go.

(He motioned Taehyung to extricate the furnishings for trio of us. But Taehyung extricated duo of furnishings only for Ruby and Chaeyeongie and he settles. Then Jimin inquired...)

Jimin : why didn't you pulled out a chair for y/n??

Taehyung: Hasn't God give her hands? she'll take it out by herself.

(Jimin glances towards yn.)

Y/n: obviously, he's right I can take it out with my own hands. (said furiously)