Chapter 32- Cruel's day

Cruel's POV

So, in order to tell you about this bright moment with Pris. WELL we-, me, I need to tell you all how it went... Well we need to rewind JUST a smidge. Okay maybe not a smidge. Maybe ... a few days worth? 

*rewinds with remote on security monitor*

The day we left was October 5th.  Now all the punks, including daredevils like me were having a super glorious time. (well sort of)  Helping mummy fetch Dalmatians was not on my bucket list.  Her goons were sort of off there rocker. Isn't that how mother is though? she's a nut job. but no  body wants to admit it aloud. what to do right? But then again, Pris and I were misfits all and all, yes yes we were. we are! That is ok, right, dears? 

Anyways. Now it is October 6th. We just left at a frivolous event. It was for Gucci's and Dior's fashion empire. We were partnering as De Ville's. They too had gangster lineups with mafia's at some point in time...... But sadly I was waiting in the car. Could not step foot inside. Not knowing the plan of rescuing Dalmatians and what we were going to do.... Honestly I still have no idea what we will be doing with them. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"it has been hours, mum. what are you doing???" I thought. "should I honk the car horn?"

3...2..1

The car horn is blaring loudly. Chaos arises.

"Ayo, mum!" I shouted.

*my mother Cruella is just talking with the other possible partners for the deville franchise*

"Missuss, sirs, could you um look outside the windows for a quick second, please?" The butlers asked.

Explosions were happening all outside in the parking lot; everything was on fire other than the meeting grounds.

**everyone went to peer outside the windows for a second**