Chapter 6: Oh Darling, What is fun without a little bit of rebellion?

Cruella grabbed some more wine and popped it open. Feeling out every one of the guests, Cruella was feeling like she deserved some fun . But in the De Vil style! Feeling Delighted, Cruella was throwing another fashion event of the century! She was releasing new scarves, lingerie, leather jeans, new crop tops but all in the black and white theme, but added with some red paint splatters on it! The models walked with grace, sophistication, and lots of spunk!

Genghis got to be apart of the show! Cruella and Artie designed a dog clothing line and a doggie maternity clothing line!!! Genghis strutted down the hallway with a cute maternity doggo dress and her claws painted a bright red . Cruella and Artie were feeling astonished by there progress .

"Gosh, Cruella this is the most delightful fashion I've created with anyone of the century, darling your fashion is something exquisitely beautiful and dawning !!" Artie replied with some of his own sass that everyone applauded!

Anita had this white glimmer in her eyes! "Gosh no one would have ever thought of this what so ever !!" Anita spoke so fondly of her! "Well, yes I'm one of the masterminds , Anita darling my darling!!" Cruella laughed with a hint of trouble and rebellious intentions.

"Yes Cruella is our boss and indeed has a intelligent mind" Jasper and Horace spoke in unison. Boris just was watching over the guests and Cruella De vil. "Um!" Boris cleared his throat.

Artie laughed a bit. "Uh oh, uncle Boris, you alright?" Boris looked up at them. "

"Yes everything is fine, I'm just... I guess really proud of you all! You are making so many changes and you don't realize this yet but : if anything, this is making a huge impact internationally and Globally." Boris was crying happily. Tears of joy had his face awash; leading him to grab his hankie out of his inner coat pocket. 

Anita pulled Boris into a side-hug. "Awe, Boris, love ! It's alright don't cry!!" Anita smiled and doted Boris. "Wait, Boris???! Crying??" Cruella asked; burying and stuffing down a giggle for she was trying to contain her laughter. "Boris never cries, not really!!" Horace responded snickering. "Well, hey knock it off Horace, Boris and men cry, we just try to not show it!!!" Jasper had a glass of apple cider in his right hand.

Boris then gave them a look of denial. The glimmer in his eyes turned into a small flicker that was bound to expand into a lit up camp fire. "Pfft,noo I'm not crying, it's allergies!" Boris snapped, denying the fact that he was happy for them. Walking away to the room with the servers, butlers ,maids and what not, he simply developed a grin that was slowly appearing.

((Author's Note **A/N**))((^^Hello everyone I will add more to this later I am re watching cruella lolol and I just woke up, stay hyped my darlings & lovelies~~)(happy Father's Day lol I'm gonna spend time with my dad and mom today I have no idea what we r doing... hey do you all do anything fun??^^^))