Chapter 28- Divine Doggy Revenge

CHAPTER 28- Cruella POV

My son and I had a divine plan the other night. Which was once we sold all the pups and they were of age and one of them has bred puppies of their own... we would take over the universe and get the babies back. OUR BABIES! Smuggle them across Brickshire!!!! And then sell them at york and get our money's worth. And then we will travel the world and- wait oooh shiny pearls !!!!

Sorry loves, what was I saying? Right. Our plan! We will get our money's worth and then get back again our fashion empire and even MAKE IT bigger. And we would use the Dalmatians for something BIGGER and BOLDER..

If you are asking me a De vil woman to tell my secret, then it's only someone who has a vibe, that must be able to know- so tune in and keep watching the joy ride.

"Hey cruel!" Checking my watch, I smoked a cigarette and tapped my foot. "Hurry up. Why are you not obeying me?" Thinking to myself and pondering, my thoughts screaming in annoyance; Cruella and the estella inside of me stormed of course to cruel's room!

"CRUEL!!!"

"Mother!" Cruel jumped as he was making out with... My aunt... his sister.
"This is something I did not ever want to see"
Disgusted, I covered my eyes. "You, get out." Scolding my sister.  She just shivered . "WELL, go on then"

Priscilla skippered like a puppy. Which was intriguing to watch.

Cruel looked as if he was in a good daze. "Hello my little one."

"Mother." Cruel cleared his throat.