Chapter 13- hmm, Yes , lets be friends. No darling, im just a relative.

Priscilla's POV

As Mum and I entered the motel room, we scoffed and looked disgusted, for this was not our usual place of hospitality. We usually would get fancy service, nice beds! The motel service was hmm what  word shall I, Priscilla, use?

Oh it was wretched. the sheets and blankets were to thin. The mattress had an increasingly amount of pokey springs, that had you groaning and complaining all the time! the people here were not famous or extremely rich.

   Gosh, I love special treatment! But this? HAHAHA this place? My oh my, this is THE WORST place. It's a literal DUMPster. Sometimes mice and rats lurk the halls just taking things. Like diamonds, jewels beds things of all sorts. My mum is well was the baroness. "don't worry, sweet pea!"

Mum smiled at me stirring her tea. She was clearly trying to ease her worried.. she definitely was not okay. "Oh Prissy, dear?" Mum asked not fully paying attention! "Yes mum, what is it ? Are you sore do you need-" I asked tons of questions.  "Priscilla I need some cucumber squares, sliced in 9 and three quarts length and width. That would be thinly sliced!"

Bewildered at her demand, I went around our grubby and grimy situation of a place, searching through all the drawers, fridges everywhere! NO stores had CUCUMBERS. Sighing in disbelief, I went to raid more shops and stores ... "gosh, this is what I drove .. who and I drove 12,300 meters for!" I thought to myself annoyed with dear old mumsie.

**Author's note: OMG HI!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1k READS!!! so sorry for not writing a chapter right away, just been doing things! here is the newest chapter!! and LETS KEEP THE CRUELLA HYPE GOING !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! ~ blueberryrose2001