Chapter 20- priscilla

I just was humming as I got in the shower, getting my self wet as well as I was reaching the shelf where the shampoo and conditioner is located. I squeezed the bottle of shampoo and the bottle released what I thought was shampoo. I thought it wasn't a big deal. So then I lather it onto my scalp and then get the conditioner. 60 Minutes later as I was drying myself, I look into the mirror and scream, but little did I notice that scream escaped my mouth .

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! MY HAIR IS DYED!!' Screaming I walked out there with a towel on forgetting to put on my clothes, I was angry so I went up to cruel, threw a towel at his face and yelled "CRUEL WHAT THE actual HELL!!!!!!"

"What now, darling?" Cruel asked. He curled his lip and had bitten down on his lips, making me turned on, yet more infuriated.

"YOU replaced my shampoo and hair conditioner with witj.. HAIR DYE!!" I shouted and was exceedingly infuriated. I flicked him, hit him with my hands causing the towel to fall.

SHIT!! 'Fuck this is embarassing.'
I was panicking.

Cruel licked his lips and was turned on as much as I probably was. Staring into his piercing blue eyes, I grabbed my towel and was embarrassed and ran back to my room like a chicken.

"That was... something?" Jasper looked at cruella and finally blinks his eyes. "That indeed was some view."
Cruella replied, feeling shocked by what they had seen.

Authors' note: hey!! Thank you all so very much for 2.01 k reads!!! Let's get this to 5 k reads and keep The cruella hype going IM so so so so so so... So SO EXCITED!!!!! !