Chapter 11: Oh my! apologies, we do not mean any harm~

Later that evening, The Baroness and her step daughter ^^who's name is unknown.^^ but we will get to her name soon, for this chapter is revealing itself and her name will be unveiled soon. Point is, the baroness had stepped out of jail, causing a jail break, not to mention a prison riot. the baroness has two daughters. Cruella (also known as estella ) De vil is almost 28 and is the baroness's daughter, but she dislikes having the baroness as her mother. Her half-sister, however, had just turned 15. Her name is Priscilla. Priscilla was always somehow involved with the baroness's plans when it came to helping with her credited work (that was not her own) , Heck, Priscilla even was involved with the baroness's plans to cheat Cruella out of her own fortune.

"How is my lovely beautiful daughter doing?" The baroness asked, her arms open wide then clasping around priscillas body. The baroness gave her a huge tight squeeze, pinching Priscilla's pale cheeks making them bright rosy red. Priscilla chuckled and grimaced in embarrassment. "mum ouch that hurts!" Priscilla tried to squirm out of her grasp and grabbed her hand. The baroness tutted. "Nah that wasn't too hard! I didn't pinch that hard. If I did would you have any bruises, yes. Mummy doesn't leave bruises ... right ?" The baroness asked, and yes she sometimes does leave bruises yet is in denial about it.

Priscilla didn't respond. However she ended up grabbing her mother's hand. "The car is this way!" Priscilla could respond with that and make a smile that just was easy to be able to bond with. Grabbing her mother's hand, she traipsed down the hill along with her mum, dragging her down with her. Priscilla got her license early. "Wait, Pris? How did you arrive here?" Priscilla got her car keys out and unlocked the car. "Dad taught me how to drive, mum." Priscilla was feeling hippy and preppy. "you aren't old enough to-" the baroness replied but Priscilla interrupted. "Mum just trust me  get in the car.. NOW!"

The jail guards were searching for them. But they had no sight of both the baroness and who ever had helped the baroness escape.

2 days later, it was just a normal week for the trio. Well
Mostly for Cruella, until she saw her two best friends, Jasper and Horace, with there girlfriends. "Good morning, Jasper, and Horace!"

Cruella came down stairs, was going to get her morning coffee. The 2 woman looked at Cruella. "Uh excuse me? Who are you?"

The 2 woman asked in unison and were exchanging glances. "Oh, did Jasper and Horace not
Mention me?" Cruella asked eyebrows raised. The 2 woman again looked at Cruella then looked down and we're quiet.

Laughing now at the two woman, who stood side by side , leaning against the counter Cruella laughed. "Wow, you two must be very curious and intrigued as to who I am." "Yes, madame." Both said. 'Wow, twins. gosh Jasper and Horace got them wrapped around both there hands' Cruella thought. Laughing again, she replied and in that moment she had that mischievous; daredevil grin.!

"The name's Cruella. Cruella De Vil, Jasper and horace's best friends ." Cruella said extending her arm hoping they would shake her hand. "How do you do darlings?" she winked.
"I am Sylvie, Jasper's girlfriend and love interest!" Sylvie replied but just shook the tips of her Fingers.

" huh. Sylvie. Sylvie really must not like me. Oh well not my problem." Cruella thought mentally. A smirk slowly crossed upon her face!

"And who is this lady, is she your sister?" Cruella asked Sylvie. Her conscience was filling with delightful ideas. Delightful ones that were only seemingly that way to, Cruella herself. Only her.

Sylvie's sister nodded.. "she is mute." Sylvie looked at her.

"Aww, what a shame, my dear. Well Horace and Jasper are my best friends and they always treat women kindly." Cruella was developing a angle in her mind.

Jasper and Horace had already made there girlfriends breakfast. Everyone who was in the room were just noticing cruella's existence. 'Wow, she is finally awake.' Both the boys took note.