Chapter 17-priscilla

"Why are you here, how are you my sister? Where are you taking us?" I didn't realize how fast I was speaking. Feeling panicked, I wasn't sure at first if I could even trust cruella. Let alone well, anyone.
Cruella doted my response. "I'm Taking you home"

I had one friend but I pushed him away in order to help the baroness.. who is honestly bad news. 'Oh dear darling, of mine, I miss you so dearly.' I thought to myself sighing.

"Jasper! Horace! We are home?" Cruella spoke with a singsong attitude.

Buddy ran to wink, licked wink with his hearts content.

Jasper hugged and Spoke to MS. de ville. I was quiet and sat in the corner of the room. Shaking and trembling, I was feeling frightened. It is something I have never felt before. Maybe a lot when I was really really little.
But this feeling felt different than fright.
I could feel this emotion hurting my chest . Boiling hot water is how it feels, yet your anchored down. I felt trapped and anxious.

"Woah, who is that??" Horace asked.
I just glared at Horace.

Cruella smiled! "Jasper, Horace This is my half sister ... Priscilla!"

Horace and Jasper replied in unison: A SISTER? Oh please tell me she isn't going to live with us.

I waved, and was experiencing trauma for things my mum had me do, things I couldn't explain or well exactly express, aloud.

' I don't know how to ever express the things I've done .. I mean now I foundout I have a sister who I just recently met, I mean... how do I ever speak about them aloud'

As I was thinking, I waved at Jasper.

Jasper had waved back.

Cruella whispered something to them but I didn't have a clue as to why or what.

I fell asleep sitting in the corner of the living room. My experiences were haunting me .

Some involved bloodshed and brainwashing. I was supposed to have a life, fun high school years. But in this fairy tale, I didn't have that. I was taught to be an assassin, a trained killer , at that. At most. So honestly I don't understand why these people took me in. I mean. I really really don't~

**I hope you, my, cruella fans love this new chapter and will vote down below and comment some more ideas and heart felt feelings about this fanfic~ I love all my fans and followers and online friends! Let us keep up the cruella hype and get to 10 k!!!*