Chapter 25- letter from THE BARONESS

My darling daughters,
oh what a shame it is, to know
that you are somehow good at being bad yet bad at being heroines. Your love is my everything. Yet wait is it? Having Money is the darkest of doing the deeds, for it is something of power.

It is very truly toxic. That is what I have done. I've robbed store and big brands and corporations. I've robbed them of there stock, robbing them of there dignity but most of all there sanity; for all that is yet to come, I'll come hunt you down and dry your new finances out into nothing. I'll hack the World Trade Center too.
You are nothing like me, both of you are just grubby imbeciles now. But wait, or am I like you? Maybe.. just maybe we are the same. and I could use that to my advantage. This is perfect. Purrfect indeed.

For this will be something of the decades you will forever loathe me. And hopefully give me a pension of the savings you owe me.

From your mum,
The baroness

----------------------------

Cruella read this with a evil smile on her face and a rebellious light in her eyes. She took this with her bottled-up furious-ness and went out of the house head strong.

Cruel saw his mother leave the house with her mischievously good looks. "Hey dad? Uhh if you are looking for mom, she just" Jasper saw he had a cigarette in his mouth and he just pinched the end of it and stomped it on the ground.  "You don't smoke, boy." Jasper replied rolling his eyes. Jasper was annoyed.