Chapter 23- priscilla

As we were walking around the campus, cruel was walking with his friends as I was just a misfit, shadowing 6 feet behind them. I was walking and looking at all the friend groups. 'Where do I belong?' Would I ever find the right friend group?'

  All in all, trusting people is the hardest thing for me.
As I was overthinking, I stopped shadowing cruel and his goons from 6 feet behind, and went to a bench to eat my mini breakfast that I had packed.

'Finally, I get to eat some left over waffles, bacon , and sausage links'  As the thought of food was occurring, I grabbed the plastic tupperware out of my bag and opened it and dug in.

I had a few bites and then closed the Tupperware up.

Mean while, now the school bell rang and I was running late to class. I grabbed my locker combo and the school schedule the office and staff had made for me. Opening my locker was a hassle, and was a total change from being in a expensive rich boarding school to a public school system. So it took me like 10 tries to get into my locker.

Then now I got my text books and the supples I needed and put my bag and everything else in my locker and ran to homeroom.

"Sorry, am I late?" My breathing was all over the place so I, priscilla was having uncontrollable huffing and puffing,  for I was out of breath.