[16] Finale

Danielle

*2 years later*

"Minji it's okay! I can walk by myself!" I light heartedly chuckle at my wife's actions. "Still! I'm still gonna make sure you are not going to get hurt!" Minji pouts at me. "Love it's been 2 years since the incident, I'm pretty sure I'm healed!" I smile widely at her. "Yes you are perfectly healed, BUT- I will always be here to protect so, in case you fall...you will fall on me so I mostly get hurt and not my queen!" Minji smirks, making me giggle as well as blush.

"Touché! But what if my princess in shining armor gets hurt? What will I do without her?" I question as I pinch minjis cheeks slightly. She steps back a little, making sure not to spill her iced coffee on me or anywhere. "Nonsense I'm invincible when I'm with you Danielle." Minji smirks making me laugh loudly. "You're so stupid!" I push her shoulder with the tips of my fingers, making her stumble back a bit while laughing.

I glance at the clock and see that it is 8pm, I follow by glancing at my wife who has ice coffee in her hand. "Min- you know it's 8 at night right?" I ask her and she glances up from her phone while taking a sip of the coffee. "Yes." She nods with a smile and I sigh. "You shouldn't be drinking coffee so late! That's bad!" I pinch her shoulder making her eyes focus on me now and not her phone.

"Only one cup babe!" She smiles nervously and I roll my eyes. I stand up and glance at her, "I'm going to go shower." I say and she nods.

I make my way into the shower, hanging my towel up on the rack before slowly stripping out of my clothes and getting into the water. The warmth of the water flowing over my skin, gently massaging each and every area of my body in a soothing and relaxing way.

I dip my head into the water, going fully underneath and letting the water run all over me as I sigh in relief.

A pair of delicate, soft hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to the warmth their body is radiating. I smile in content, knowing exactly who this mysterious person is. "Minji..." I exhale as I lean into her touch, the water running over both of our bare bodies.

I feel her start to place soft, tender kisses onto my neck then proceeding down to my shoulders. I Tilt my head to give her more access as the warm sensation in my lower abdomen started building from her touches.

"Minji..." I let out a soft moan as I turn my body around and face her. I stare into her eyes seeing nothing but...love and admiration for me. "I love you so much Danielle..." She smiles softly at me. I return the smile and place a soft, lingering kiss over her plump, heart shaped lips, "I love you more Minji..." I say against her lips.

I see her eyebrow quirk up slightly, "Oh yeah? Prove it." She smirks and I quirk my eyebrow up. "Don't test me Kim." I say and she bites her bottom lip, awaiting my actions. "I am testing you, what are you gonna do about it?" She whispers lowly to me as she still gently bites on her bottom lip while staring at me with those eyes.

I let out a low chuckle and switch our positions, now the water is mainly running over her body as I pin her to the cold wall, eliciting a gasp from her mouth. I smirk as my hand travels to her throat, applying slight pressure on her pulse points. I instantly feel her pulse quicken and a low moan escapes her throat as my pressure slightly increases on her neck. I lean towards her ear, "Still want to test me?" I whisper as I lick her earlobe before retreating from her ear. My hand still laced around her throat as she forms a smug smirk at me, "Yep I do still want to test you." She says and I pull her by her throat and crash our lips together in a passionate kiss.

My tongue dancing passionately with hers as it always has since I got with her. Her hands snake around my waist and gently massage my love handles as she pulls my body even closer to her, my breast and hers touching together, making both of us gasps from the feeling.