[2]

Danielle

"What time is it?" I mumble to myself. "5 in the damn morning!?" I groan. I've been awake all night because my roommate can't shut her fucking hoes up. "Why am I stuck with a fuckgirl-" I ask myself as I get up and might as well get the day started.

I leave my room, quietly and make my way towards the front door. "Where are you going?" A voice said from behind me. I jump from fear, "What the fuck?!" I clutch my chest and spin around to meet the person. Minji...

She has that same damn smirk on her face. "I'm leaving." I roll my eyes, she walks closer, a few inches a part from me. I see her eyes trail up and down my body, checking me out. "Like that?" She raises an eyebrow. "It's literally just sweatpants and a crop top." I roll my eyes. "Yes but you look hot in it. People would want to get with you!" She says stepping even closer to me. "Well they won't have me because I'm not available!" I shrug and she scoffs. "You have a boyfriend?!" She nearly shrieks. "Um no..I'm just not available. I don't do dating." I shrug my shoulders one last time before grabbing my jacket and walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Minji steps in front of the door, blocking me from exiting. "None of your business." I groan and try to push her out of the way but she doesn't budge. "You're really pissing me off right now, get out of my way!" I say through gritted teeth. She just smirks and lets out a low chuckle, "Make me." My eyebrows knit together, I'm not even surprised a fuck girl like her would flirt with me, this bitch probably flirts with everyone.

"I'd rather not." I smile Sarcastically at her and try to push her away but she still won't budge. "Minji. Move." I say lowly and she chuckles again. "Like I said before... Make me-" I snake my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I stare into her eyes but her eyes are fixated onto my lips. We were just inches apart, one more move and we can kiss. Kiss? anyways-

My hot breath fans it's way to her now parted lips. She licks her lips and is slowly leaning forward towards me. I smirk before flipping us around and unlocking the door, before I exit I flash her a small wink and hear her groan as I close the door. I caress my cheek, feeling that it is currently hot.

I got to tell hanni!

I knock on Hanni's dorm door and it immediately opens with the Kang Haerin girl. "Oh hello?" She asks. "Danielle Marsh!" I say and she nods. "I'm not very good with names, sorry!" She apologizes and I chuckle. "It's okay! Where Is hanni?" I ask and she moves aside, revealing hanni in the kitchen cooking food. "HANNI!" I shout and she drops her fork. "DANIELLE MARSH!" She groans.

"Sorry about that anyways I have a lot to tell you about my roommate!" I roll my eyes at the thought of Kim minji. Her dark, long and straight black hair that somehow is always perfect, her plump lips that are begging to be kisse-

"What about her? Who is she?" Hanni asks, giving me her full attention. Haerin pulls up a chair next to Hanni and looks at me, also fully engaged in what I have to say. I clear my throat before speaking. "Shes a total fuck girl!" I groan and hanni smirks. "Good! It's about time you get some-" I grab a piece of her bacon and throw it at her. "Hey! Chill!" She dodged it but pouts at a decrease in her bacon. "She kept me up all night!" I groan again. "I'm sure she did-" hanni chuckles and I throw another piece of her bacon at her.

"STOP! I need my bacon bro!" She covers whatever bacons pieces she has left, meanwhile cat eyes is just going back and forth between hanni and I.

"She was bringing girls over all night! It's annoying AND she has the audacity to try and get with me too! She literally pinned me on the couch and I thought I was going to get fucking raped Hanni!" I shout, gripping parts of my hair. "Who is your roommate? What's her name?" Haerin asks me all of a sudden. "Her name is Kim minji!" I say and Haerin nods in understanding. "Yep she is the schools fuck girl, all the girls want to get with her because they find her insanely attractive and bad. She is very bad." Haerin says.

"I forgot you are class president! She must know everything about students!" Hanni compliments her roommate who has a slight pinky shade shown on her cheeks. Weird?

"Yeah Kim minji used to not be the way she was, she used to be a sweet girl, the one every person had a crush on but was too afraid to ask her out. That was until she got completely heartbroken by a girl named Shin Yuna. Shin Yuna had cheated on her with multiple girls but the final girl she found out was Lee Chaeryoung, who was one of Kim Minji's best friends...now Minji has no friends besides her gay guy best friends." Haerin shrugs her shoulders as Hanni and I stare at her in completely shock.

"Wow, that girl sure does have a damn story..." Hanni mutters. "She treats every girl like a toy now...she doesn't trust easily." Haerin says again while looking me directly in the eyes. "If you like her try to gain her trust first, that's more important!" Haerin says. "What? Why would I even like her? Why would I even like THAT!" I scoff and Haerin chuckles.

"If you say so, let's go to class now!" Haerin says and hanni and I glance at the cloak revealing one hour left before school starts. "But we have one hour left?" I ask Haerin who seems to be getting her bag situated. "Do you want a school tour or not? You guys are new so...and I assume you don't know where all your classes are right?" She smirks knowing she is right.

"Shit she has a point!" Hanni and I say as we rush to go get our bags. "I'll be waiting for you!" Haerin shouts as she waits outside the dorm.

*************
Do you think minjis actions are correct? Or is she doing too much?