[3]

Danielle

Haerin had successfully showed hanni and I to our classes, luck was on our side for once and we were in each other's class, all of us! And I mean... ALL of us...even Kim minji.

I was sitting beside hanni, Haerin was on the other side of hanni, talking with her. I noticed those two are getting close, hanni seems to bring out a goofy side of Haerin, anyways.

"Hey baby!" I hear a deep, feminine voice call out to me from my other side. "What?" I frown and face Kim minji who is sitting next to me with a smirk on her face. "I missed you!" She smirks at me. "Tsk. No you didn't. You don't even fucking know me!" I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher who just walked into the classroom.

I feel a warm hand on my thigh. I look at the hand, then the owner of the hand and it's minji of course. "Then let me get to know you." She smiles at me. I pick up her hand and throw it off my thigh with disgust all over my face, "I will not be one of your fuck toys got it? I don't even want to talk to you so leave me the fuck alone!" I say and scoff before looking at Hanni who is obviously talking to Haerin.

"Class I will be your professor for the remainder of the year! Also the person next to you will be your partner for the remainder of the year as well!" He shouts with a smile on his face as if this is a good thing.

"WHAT?" I stand up and shout. "Is there a problem? What is your name?" He asks me. "Danielle Marsh. And yes, I don't want Kim minji as my partner!" I point at the girl next to me who has her arms cross with a smirk on her face. "Well...you two seem to have some tension... bonding will help so she will be your partner like I said." He smiles and my mouth is draped open. Is he serious?

"Why are you still standing? Sit back down Ms. Marsh." He says and I roll my eyes but sit back down.

"That was embarrassing..." Minji leans over and whispers in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine but I push her away as I glance at her with disgust all over my face. "Personal space. You really need to learn what that means." I say and she chuckles. "I like you Danielle...I am not going to give you personal space." Minji smirks and places her hand on my thigh once again.

"You guys dating?" Hanni smirks as she glances at Minji and I. "Hanni Pham! You know damn well I would never date this thing!" I scoff and her and Haerin chuckle. "Thing? What the fuck is that?!" Minji rolls her eyes. "You. You are the thing! A disgusting one at that!" I point my finger at her. "Ladies! Enough!" The teacher says and we all stop talking but minji squeezes my thigh hard before trailing her hand up and close to my center, quickly.

"Mhm~" I lowly moan out but cover my mouth immediately afterwards. "Ms. Marsh?! Is everything okay?" The teacher asks me and I just nod. "Y'all be quiet back there and actually pay attention to the lesson!" He says one last time before continuing on.

"Fuck you." I whisper in minjis ear. "Do it. I'll be waiting for you." She smirks at me. I can't with this hoe...

-

"Well you and minji are surely something-" Hanni speaks as she cuts up some of her meat. We are currently in the cafeteria, eating lunch. "We are not! How many times do I have to get that through your thick skull!" I scoff. "At least it's thick! It can protect my brain!" Hanni sticks her tongue out at me. "What brain?!" I roll my eyes and she gasps. "How dare you!" She throws a grape at me that falls in my shirt.

"Bitch that's cold!" I hiss at the coldness and was about to grab it out of my shirt but someone beat me to it. Minji...

I didn't notice that she was near me when the incident happened but all I felt were her warm and soft hands caress my chest as she grabbed the grape out of my shirt, leaving my mouth hung open from shock. 

She smiles at me before popping the grape into her mouth, leaving hanni and Haerin with their mouths dropped wide open as well. "You-", "I did...and let me tell you..." she comes closer to my ear, "It tasted good." She whispers seductively against my earlobe, her lower lip slightly brushing against my ear as she lifts her face back up. I quickly stand up and fast walk out of the cafeteria, straight towards the restroom.

I slam the door shut, panting hard from my walk. "What the hell-" I say as I feel my cheeks, they are completely hot. I walk over to the mirror, seeing how my face is red hot. "Shes just messing with you Danielle!" I say to myself and lightly hit my cheek to stop the heat rushing to my face at the thought of what happened a few seconds ago.

"I'm not Messing with you Danielle..." Minji says lowly behind me. "SHIT-" I jump back in freight as I glance at her who has that smirk on her face. "A warning next time? DAMN-" I roll my eyes. She walks closer to me and I back away, "Stay back." I hold out my arms in front of me. "What? I don't bite...unless you want me to?" She shrugs with the smirk on her face.

My butt hits the counter, making me have nowhere to go as she is a mere few inches away from my body.

She puts both her arms on either side of my waist, trapping me between the counter and her. "Nowhere to go hm?" She asks. I gulp as I look into her eyes, they immediately turn dark. I see her slowly leaning in forward and panic slowly starts to rise within me.

I place my hands on her waist and attack her neck with wet kisses. I feel minjis body immediately melt within seconds from my contact. "Fuck~" She moans as I kiss her sweet spot. I feel her hands snake around my neck, pulling me deeper into her neck. It's hard to ignore the amount of heat that is boiling inside me right now but I have to. I slowly turn us around, now she is against the sink counter.

Minji pulls herself up and sits on the counter and pulls me to stand between her legs as I still continue to place kisses all over her neck and jawline. "Keep going~" She whimpers. Then I pull away and she gasps. "What the fuck?! No get back here!" Minji says as her chest heaves up and down from her arousal as well.

I run out of the bathroom, not looking back as she continuously calls for me to come back and fuck her.

I can't believe I just did that-

***************
Who first...top Dani or top minji?