[7]

Danielle

My eyes slowly open as the weight of something on my waist woke me up. I squint my eyes, still adjusting from the sunlight shining through my window and into my room. "Minji?" I mumble out. "Hey baby...what did we do last night? I woke up in your bed but we were still clothed and I'm so disappointed!" Minji shows a small pout on her lips as I now can fully see she is straddling my waist.

"You were drunk and wanted to lay with me." I say. "Just lay? You sure? Even when I'm not drunk I will straight up tell you I want to fuck you-" Minji frowns in confusement. I roll my eyes and lift my arms in a long stretch, causing my shirt to slowly rise and reveal my toned stomach.

I feel warm hands roam around my toned stomach and stop at my hips. "What are oh doing?" I roll my eyes. "Nothing yet..." Minji smirks. I grab her hands and flip us off, her back his the cushion of my bed. "Wow...that was hot." She smirks and I scoff. "Minji it's 7 in the damn morning, quit be so horny this fucking early!" I groan. "I can't help it, you excite me Danielle. You make me want you so bad!"  Minji groans and pulls the collar of my shirt causing me to lower my face above hers.

"Just one kiss at least?" Minji says with begging eyes. I chuckle dryly and place a long, lingering kiss onto her plump lips. Minji tries to continue the kiss but I pull away. "Nope. Too fucking early." I say and get off of her, ready to go take a morning shower before classes. "Later then?" Minji smiles at me as she tilts her head cutely. "Maybe-" I roll my eyes and enter my bathroom to shower.

-

"I ship it." Hanni says as she eats some fruit snacks that she got out of her backpack earlier. "Same." Haerin nods with hanni. "Shut up we aren't dating..." I sigh. "Well...think of the bright side, at least she won't fuck anyone else, only you!" Hanni flashes me a thumbs up as if what she just said was a good thing. "Bitch! I want to be more than a quick fuck." I roll my eyes. "Who said it was quick?!" Hanni questions and I throw a piece of pencil lead at her. "You know what I meant!" I groan and her and haerin chuckle.

"Look there is your girlfriend who ain't your girlfriend!" Hanni points and I slap her hand before looking in the direction of her point. And I see Minji...talking with another girl? "But she said only me..." I mumble out loud. Minji looks over at me and smirks before strutting her way towards me. "Hey baby...what are you doing?" She asks with a smug look on her face.

"Bullying me!" Hanni answers and sticks her tongue out at me as haerin comforts hanni in a hug. Strange...

"You bully? You need to be punished then right?" Minji raises an eyebrow and suddenly I get nervous from her sudden dominance. "Yep I think she does!" Haerin smirks at me and I throw the finger at her. I feel a hand grip mine as I was being dragged out of my seat in the library and to a dark corner of the library, surrounded by books.

"I'm disappointed Danielle...I would've never guessed you were a bully..." Minji smirks at me as she pins me against the wall. "What? I'm not a bully-" Minji presses her lips against mine causing me to not fully say what I wanted to say. I feel her teeth gently nibble on my lower lip, and pulling it slightly back then letting go with a pop sound being created.

I hear her let out a low moan as the arousal was starting to get to her...and me too.

My hands find their way to her waist, pulling her closer to me. My lips also find their way to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot that causes her to let out a small whimper. "Fuck Danielle~" She whispers against my ear as I continued to kiss and suck on her sweet neck.

I trail my hands towards her front, and up to her stomach, going underneath her shirt and causing her to gasps from the unexpected contact.

I rub my hands on her soft toned stomach, then trail them upwards towards her small breast. I give them a gentle squeeze as I connect her lips and mine back together. "Mhm." She moans against my lips when my finger gently grazed over her nipple.

"Please-" Minji breaks away from the kiss and looks me in the eye. I stare back into her dark, lustfilled eyes that keep calling to me...and others...

"Please what?" I ask. She groans and pushes me harder against the wall, nearly making me hit my head. "Please fucking fuck me! I want you so bad Danielle! You don't understand! I know you want me as well! I see it in your eyes!" Minji points to my eyes and I look away.

I gulp, as the words she told me last night replayed in my mind...'Yes, only you! I'll only do it with you! I won't let anyone touch me and I won't touch anyone else but you! You're mine and I am yours, got it?!' "But am I really just yours?" I say out loud causing her to frown at me. "What?" She asks me.

I sigh, "Do you remember anything of what you told me last night?" I groan and she pauses for a second, thinking. "No. Should I?" She says and I feel my heart slightly ache.

Silence fills our ears around us, until I hear the sweet and annoying voice of my best friend. "Danielle? Bro- where are you?!" Hanni whispers as she walks through the library aisles. I follow her voice but not before my arm was grabbed by Minji.

"What did I do wrong now?" She asks me. "What you did wrong was lie to me and go be a fucking hoe as usual." I yank my arm out of her hand, leaving her stunned and probably confused.

Should know better than to trust a drunk persons words...

**************
So yuh girl got just dance 4, 2014, 2015, & 2016! My literal childhood I just wanna dance all day now!( I already dance all day) but YAH💅💅💅