[13]

Danielle

It's been a months now since Minji and I have been together. I really can't remember the first time we got together, that's how long it's been.

"Dani!" Minji shouted as came running to me and hugged me while standing next to my locker. "Hey baby~" I smile brightly and tighten my arms around her. "Gross." Hanni comes with haerin holding onto her arm. "Gross." I mimic her as I watch her and haerin literally cling to each other like Minji and I.

"Our first Semester is almost coming to an end! What are you guys gonna do over the break?" Haerin asks Minji and I. I glance at the girl beside me and see her staring at me like a puppy waiting for their owner to say or do something. "I was actually gonna go to Australia to visit my parents." I say and hanni gasps. "I figured. You can never stay away from your parents!" Hanni rolls her eyes and I punch her shoulder.

"Maybe you should bring Minji." Haerin smirks. "She can meet your parents!" Hanni smirks as well. I glance at Minji and see her biting on her bottom lip slightly, "Do you want to meet my parents? You don't have to if you aren't ready yet." I reassure her because she can say no to it. "Of course I'll meet your parents and marry you the same day!" Minji smiles at me. "Woah now buddy you getting too ahead there-" Hanni laughs out loud. "I'm serious." Minji smiles and everyone laughs, I just let out a light chuckle and punch her cheeks.

"Let's get to class shall we?" Haerin leads the way.

-

I sit down at my desk and see a piece of paper on it. I glance at Minji as we both sit next to each other, eyeing the paper suspiciously. "Open it." Minji says and so I did, revealing words.

[I STILL LOVE YOU DANIELLE! YOU REJECTED ME BUT I WILL COME BACK!]

I frown, "Who is that?" Minji re-reads the sentences carefully, making sure she understands it correctly. "The only person I can think of that I rejected is-", "Jang Wonyoung?! Has anyone seen Jang Wonyoung today?" The professor asks us as we all shake our head no.

I look behind my seat and Wonyoung is indeed not present in class today. I glance at hanni and haerin who eyed the paper in my hands as well. I hand them the paper and they read it and frowned as well.

The fire alarm started randomly going off in class.

"Class wait! Wait until the announcements say to evacuate!" The teacher shouts over the alarm. Soon we hear "Please evacuate he building!" All students rise and begin leaving the building. Minji holds onto my hand tightly as we follow haerin and hanni. Out In the hallway a girl bumps into me, causing Minji and I's hands to break apart. Students kept walking and pushing Minji and I away from each other, then another hand held onto mine. I glance at the hand, then the person and my eyes widened.

"Wonyoung-" Her hand covered my mouth as she pushed open a classroom door and shoved me inside of it. "How dare you Danielle!" She screamed at me. "How dare I what?!" I scream back. "You! You rejected me! I love you Danielle! EVER SINCE I LAID MY EYES ON YOU!" She yells. "And that...THING GETS YOU LIKE THAT? THAT EASILY?!" She says with tears forming in her eyes. "That thing has a name and her name is KIM MINJI!" I say. "Fuck Kim Minji!" She rolls her eyes. "Already did." I roll my eyes.

That statement seemed to make Wonyoung mad as she grabbed the collar of my shirt with one hand and her other landed hard against my cheek. I fell straight onto my back, cupping my hurt cheek and groaning in pain. "Did you just punch me?!" I groan. She sits on my lap, hovering over me. "Danielle...baby...let me make this clear for your dense little brain." She begin, "If. I. Can't. Have. You. No. One. Can." She says leaning in next to my ear.

I feel a sharp pain in my side and glance to see Wonyoung pushing a sharp blade into me slowly. "Wonyoung! WONYOUNG STOP!" I scream out and she just laughs hysterically.

"You should've known better than to reject me!" Wonyoung smiles at me.

*******************
Daniell finna die- where's her princess in shining armor?