[11]

Danielle

I slowly open my eyes because of some loud banging outside my room. I groan in annoyance, what time is it anyway?!

I try to sit up but a heavy weight is laying on my chest, Minji. She moves slightly because of my movements and looks up at me with half asleep eyes, "Tell that person to shut the fuck up please Danielle!" She groans and lays back down on my chest. I chuckle, "I will if you get off of me." I began to push her off gently but she grabs my wrist, "But you're warm!" She pouts at me.

"Kim Minji..." I raise an eyebrow at her. She places a soft kiss on my hand and turns her body off of me. I finally get up and head to the disturbing noise.

"Who is it?!" I say in annoyance and unlock the door, soon it is forced open and hits me in the face. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I groan and grab my head. "Sorry Dani!" Hanni apologizes and comes to my aid but stops midway before doing so.

I glance at her in confusion as well as haerin. I see hanni and haerin look at each other and smirk before glancing back in my direction. "What?" I ask, still with my hand on my head. "Danielle what happened?" Minji comes out with still half-opened eyes and...no clothes on.

"MINJI GO BACK!" I run towards her and block her body from the laughing haerin and hanni. "I KNEW IT! THATS WHY YOU WERENT RESPONDING TO MY TEXT LAST NIGHT!!!! YOU BITCH!" Hanni frowns at me.

Minji leans her head over on my shoulder, "Actually I was the bitch but whatever-" She smirks with closed eyes, is she falling asleep on me again while standing up?!

"WOW!!!" Haerin claps in the back of hanni and I throw her a glare. "Shut the fuck up i know damn well class president is 100% pillow princess!" I roll my eyes and see haerin blush, as well as hanni. "Anyways, you guys finally made up! Now you can stop coming to our dorm and ignoring her....and annoying us..." Hanni whispers the last part but I heard it. "WHAT?!" I ask. "Nothing!" She flashes me a wide smile and playfully bumps my shoulder with her fist.

"Danielle is mine!" Minji says to hanni and haerin who just giggle at each other. "We don't want her!" They both say making me groan in annoyance once again. "What are you guys doing here anyways?!" I ask. "Well it's school today...we were all gonna go to class together right?" Hanni asks me and Minji as we both nod at her. "Well hurry the hell up! And you guys need to take a quick shower, you guys reek of sex-" Hanni says and haerin nods as she goes to hold hannis hand and drag her to our couch to watch tv while they wait for us.

"It's your fault..." Minji smirks to me as she struts her way to the shower first. "YOU WERE LITERALLY BEGGING-"

-

"Hey Danielle!" Wonyoung smiles at me while I walk into class and sit in front of her. "Hey Wonyoung." I say plainly. "Are you free tonight? Maybe we can watch a movie at my place?" She asks me. "She's not free tonight." Minji struts into class while glaring at Wonyoung. "Who are you to tell me if she's free or not?!" Wonyoung stands up in front of Minji who was trying to get to her chair next to me.

"Im her girlfriend, that's who I am." Minji says coldly and Wonyoung steps back and sits back down with a shocked face. "What..." she chokes out before walking out of the classroom. "Tsk fucking bitch..." Minji says lowly and I pinch her side. "OW!" She jolts back in her seat, nearly falling out of it. "That's mean!" I say and she rolls her eyes. "She deserves it! She tried to hit me like a few days ago! And she won't stop trying to get with you! You're mine!" Minji says to me making me crack a smile out of my serious face.

"I guess you're right!" I roll my eyes sarcastically. "I am right!" She says and holds my hand under the table.

"Get a room, oh wait you guys already did!" Hanni laughs beside me and haerin smiles at her girlfriend. "Shut the fuck up! Acting like you guys haven't done it WAY before us!" I say and she blushes. "Exactly!" I roll my eyes and Minji squeezes my hand tighter.

"Danielle..." Minji whispers to me. "Hm?" I hum and look into her eyes. She looked nervous to tell me what was on her mind. "What's wrong? Tell me what's on your mind?" I ask my Minji and scoot my chair closer to her.

"Please...don't leave me...I really like you..." She says shyly and lets out an awkward laugh afterwards. I form a small pout on my face as I stare into minjis eyes, how can anyone ever cheat on her? How can anyone ever hurt her?

"I won't. I can promise you that my love, I really like you too!" I smile at her making her show me a wide, gummy smile.

*gagging noises*

"Shut the fuck up hanni!" I raise my voice at her.

^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^
Saurrrrrr I'm thinking of making another kitty's story because there is hardly any——-

But then catnipz....

But then daerin.... ACK YALL SUCK IM SO INDECISIVE—-😭😭