[15]

Minji

It's been about 2 hours that we are waiting for Danielle's surgery to be done. The doctor had said she needed to get a piece of the blade removed since it was stuck in her side, then she would need stitches afterwards and was to refrain from any hardcore, physical activities for about 2 weeks.

"Hey...are you alright?" Hanni yawns as she lifts her head up off of haerins shoulder. "Minji? Hey!" Hanni snaps her fingers in front of my face making me shake away my overthinking thoughts of what could possibly go wrong and how my life would end up if Danielle never made it out alive...what if she doesn't? I couldn't possibly live anymore...

"Yes..." I say and haerin finally wakes up from our voices. They both glance at me, observing the dark circles under my eyes, and my shaky hands that are still shaking right now. Haerin places her hand on top of mine to stop mine from shaking and makes eye contact with me, "She's gonna be alright Minji, she's a strong woman. You out of All people should know how strong Danielle is, she has a lot of will power, she can do it!" Haerin shows a genuine smile at me.

"Indeed that young lady is strong!" The doctor comes out with a smile on his face, making all 3 of us stand up from our seats. "Is she okay? Can I see her? Did you guys do it? Is she awake? Is she-", "Minji. Relax." Hanni pats my shoulder and I let out a shaky breath.

"Are you her girlfriend?" The doctor raises an eyebrow at me. "Is it that obvious?" I lightly chuckle. "Very... but yes she is okay. She just can't do any physical activities for about 2 weeks or else her stitches will come undone!" He says and leads us to her room.

"Don't be too long and only one person can stay overnight with the patient." He says and glances at all 3 of us. We nod in agreement as he closes the door after us.

"I think Minji should stay overnight with Danielle." Hanni says and haerin nods in agreement. "But you're her best friend hanni! You should!" I say and hanni chuckles lightly. "Yes, yes I am! But she loves you a lot! So you should!" Hanni pats my shoulder as we stare at the door that holds Danielle. "Not saying she loves you more than me because that's impossible and if she did I will most definitely beat her ass once she heals!" Hanni smiles innocently, making haerin and I laugh at her jealousy.

"Haerin and I will go, let us know how she is doing alright?" Hanni says and I nod as I watch them retreat away.

I let out a nervous, shaky breath as I twist the doorknob and enter Danielle's room. My eyes immediately glance at her sleepy body. I slowly walk over to the side of her bed and sit by her, holding her hand gently.

I glance at the heart rate monitor, making sure her heart is still beating and it is thank god. "Im so glad you're okay Danielle...I don't know what I would have done without you! It's like, as soon as I met you...you became a part of my world, my life! If I lost you...a piece of me would have been gone as well..." I say as a few tears stream down my face at the thought of the worse.

"That's so sweet of you my love..." a faint voice is heard and I glance at Danielle to see her slowly, fluttering her eyes open. "DANI!" I scream and she shushes me. "Shhh go back to saying sweet things!" She smiles softly and pretends to go back to sleep. "Yah!" I hit her shoulder lightly. "You can't hit me I'm Injured!" She gasps and fully turns to face me with a bright smile on her face, god I've missed that smile even though it's only been a day.

I lean closer to her face and pepper it with kisses everywhere. "Stawp!" She giggles and places her hand on my cheek. I lean into her touch, feeling the warmth of her hand engulf my cheek as she softly caresses my cheek with her finger. "I'm sorry..." Danielle says to me making me frown. "What do you mean?" I ask. "For Wonyoung." She says and I frown even more. "Danielle...nothing is your fault! It's that crazy bitch fault! How could she do this to you? She is going to be out behind bars!" I say and Danielle pouts.

"Hey!" I grab her chin making her look at me. "She tried to hurt you...she DID hurt you!" I say and Danielle leans into my touch. I place a soft, tender kiss on her forehead. "I won't let anyone hurt you again! Not even myself...no one is gonna hurt my girl." I hug her softly, careful not to hurt her. "I love it when you say such cute, sweet things to me." Danielle giggles lightly making a small blush form on my cheeks due to my embarrassment.

"Look she's blushing!" Danielle giggles and pinches my cheeks. "Whatever, get some rest." I say and she pouts. "But I want to talk to my girlfriend!" I giggle at her, "I'll be right here when you wake up, I promise!" I hold her hand and lay my head on her lap.

"Okay, you better!" Danielle says as her fingers intertwined in my hair and caresses my scalp. The sensation is making me sleepy, "Goodnight Danielle, I love you." I whisper.

"Goodnight Minji, I love you so much more." She whispers as well as dream land takes us away...

************************
Next chapter will be the last chapter of this story 🫰🏻🫰🏻

I'll make sure to include all the details YALL want next chapter 🙄🙄