[5]

Danielle

Class just finished and I'm currently packing my books into my bag.

"Hey!" Wonyoung comes up to me slowly as she glances at Minji. "You don't have to be scared of her." I chuckle at how cute she looked. "Are you sure? Is she your girlfriend?" Wonyoung asks me. "Woah! No, no! She's my roommate...sadly." I say and it's Wonyoungs turn to chuckle. "Why sadly?" She asks me. "Because! She's...a lot to handle!" I whisper the last part to her.

"Who's a lot to handle?" Minji says behind me and I jump a little from her deep voice. Wonyoungs eyes widen as she comes closer to me, trying to hide from Minji. "Uh...you." I roll my eyes at Minji. She chuckles lightly and slowly steps closer to me, "You think I'm a lot to handle now?" She raises an eyebrow, "Just wait till later baby..." She says before storming off. Is she mad?

"And you say she's not your girlfriend...girl you see her! She's glaring at me every chance she gets!" Wonyoung says. "She isn't I swear!" I sigh and grab Wonyoungs wrist so we can go to lunch. "Where are we going?" Wonyoung asks me as she stares at my hand that's holding her wrist. I let go and glance at her, "Lunch stupid!" I chuckle lightly causing her to smile.

-
Hanni and haerin sat across from Wonyoung and I. They kept staring her down and I think it was making her uncomfortable. "Guys stop it!" I snap at them and they clear their throats. "What? It's just... we never seen her before." Hanni says. "Well duh she's a new student!" I hit her leg under the table. Hanni flinches a little and rubs her leg, "bitch..." she mumbles as she shows a small pout on her face.

"Look here comes your girlfriend!" Hanni snickers and haerin chuckles with her. I roll my eyes knowing it's Minji since everyone seems to think she's my girlfriend, everyone as is hanni and haerin, and Wonyoung now.

"Hey baby." Minji smirks as she stands next to my chair, her hand running through my long hair. I shuffle a little out of her touch, "What do you want?" I roll my eyes. "To be with you." She smiles at me and I spit out my drink, causing some splashes to get on hanni. "EW BRO!" She squeals as she grabs a napkin and wipes herself.

"Excuse me?" I frown at minjis answer as she is glaring at Wonyoung. "Let me get with you Danielle." She smiles at me and I nearly falter...

"No thanks." I show a small, boxy smile at her. I hear Wonyoung chuckle quietly and I glance at her and giggle along with her as well. "The fuck she laughing at?!" Minjis mood changes immediately and becomes sour. "Nothing." I chuckle and look at Minji who is staring coldly into my soul. She grabs my wrist tightly and drags me out of my seat.

"Minji-" I say to her as I try to pull my wrist out of her grip but she is too strong. "LET GO!" I shout at her and she finally lets go, once we are in an empty classroom. "Where the hell? What the hell minji!?" I sigh and put my hands on my hips. "What is your problem?!" I pinch the bridge of my nose and look at her.

She is standing a few inches away from me but I can still feel her body heat radiate off of her hot body, hot?!

"Danielle...I don't like that new girl near you." She sighs out, making me raise an eyebrow at her bold statement. "What is that supposed to mean to me?" I chuckle dryly. She steps a step closer to me and I backup into a wall. "Meaning, don't let her near you... Danielle how many times do I have to tell you that you are mine?" Minji says as she brings her warm hand up to my face and caresses my right cheek.

"I'm not an object Minji...I'm not yours." I say and take her warm hand off of my bow cold cheek. Minji sighs out in frustration and grabs my chin making me look up at her. "Danielle...please?" She begs. My eyebrows furrow together at her pleading, what is she pleading for?

Minji leans in her lips brushing against mine and finally she plans her lips onto mine. Her and my lips move in sync with each other as my hands snake around her waist, pulling her closer as she wraps her arms around my neck. Her tongue darts into my mouth in a quick motion before retreating to my bottom lip.

I moan at the feeling of her tongue on my lips, the wet traces left from her tongue still sending tingles throughout my body. Minji pulls away and starts placing kisses down my jawline. My nails dig into her exposed skin from her crop top shirt as she lightly bites my neck, definitely gonna leave a mark. I hear her moan as my nails lightly scratch her lower back.

"Danielle...please just this once?!" She whimpers in my ear, sending waves of heat throughout my body especially my core. I feel her hands snake their way up into my hair, pulling on it slightly as I devour her beautiful neck. I trail my tongue along her neck, circling it around her sweet spot and placing a soft, lingering kiss on the area. "Mhm~ keep going." She moans when my hands make their way to her ass, giving it a slight squeeze as I don't stop from attacking her neck.

Minji pulls me closer to her, our embrace never breaking and her legs hit the back of a desks, causing her to sit on it and pull me closer between her legs.

"Please Danielle~" she moans out while making eye contact with me. I glance around us, we are in a classroom, an empty one at that. "Not here.." I say and she chuckles. "You never done it in a classroom before? I have plenty of times, it's fun!" She smiles and my mood changes instantly.

I walk away from her, heading to the door. "Wait! Danielle what's wrong?!" She asks me with worry on her face. "I just remembered how you're a fuckgirl!" I roll my eyes. "Not anymore! I have you!" She smiles and I roll my eyes even harder if that's possible. "No You dont! You're just trying to use me because you got your fucking heartbroken by yuna!" I slightly raise my voice at her and quickly cover my mouth after realizing what I just said.

She frowns and backs away from me a little bit, "H-how do you know about h-her?!" She stutters. "Minji...everyone knows that's why you treat girls the way you treat them now! Let me tell you, not all girls are like yuna!" I say and step closer towards her.

I place my hand on her shoulder, "not all girls are the same, you have to realize that!" I say to her and she avoids eye contact with me and storms out of the room.

Well...looks like that pissed her off...

*************
So close yet so far~~🤭