[8]

Minji

"What the fuck did I lie to her about?!" I ask my best friend Ryujin who was munching on her snacks in the cafeteria. "Um...I don't know dude but it obviously was fucking important if it caused her to act like that-" Ryujin says as she wipes her hands on a napkin.

I frown, rubbing my temples and gripping my hair in frustration. "Why can't I remember!!" I groan out loud to myself and Ryujin chuckles. "I told you to not get drunk and what did you do?" Ryujin asks and I sigh, "Get drunk." We both say together. "Why did you even decide to drink?" Ryujin asks. "I don't know, I just felt angry...and sad?" I question my own feelings.

"Angry and sad about what? That girl?" Ryujin says and I follow her eyes. Danielle is seen laughing, smiling and side eyeing her friends hanni and haerin, mostly side eyeing hanni. "Hello? Bro?" Ryujin waves her hand in my face and I snap out of my trance. I look at her and she looks at me then Danielle, then me again and smirks.

"Wait a minute...YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!" Ryujin shouts but I quickly cover her mouth. "NO!" I shout and she laughs loudly. "Minji, I love you and y'all but girly, you definitely got a crush on that girl. I can see the way you look at her...AND You literally are getting frustrated as to what you did to upset her! You have never done that for any other girl besides...you know-" Ryujin says to me and I nod almost agreeingly.

"Maybe you made her upset by being a fucking hoe-" Ryujin mumbles and I hit her shoulder. "Wait-" I pause and stand up, causing some kids to glance at our table, and making me sit back down from embarrassment. "Maybe you're right!" I say to Ryujin who chuckles lightly. "Bitch you know I'm always right-" she flicks her hair and rolls her eyes.

"But I can't stop being-" , "Yes you can Minji! I'm not going to lie but I hate seeing you like that...not all girls are like yuna..." Ryujin rubs my shoulder and stares into my eyes. "It's just...hard..." I say between breaths as I accidentally make eye contact with Danielle from across the cafeteria.

My lips quirk up into a crooked smile as Danielle's eyes seem to show no emotion when looking at me, then she look's away, leaving me with a cold feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Yeah she definitely don't like you no more..." Ryujin whispers to me and I elbow her side making her groan in pain and nearly fall out of her chair. "Go ask her. You're always confident when talking to your one night stands, what's so different about her?!" Ryujin says to me making me glance back at the smiling Danielle.

"I don't know what's different about her..." I say and lay my face on the palm of my propped up hand. "I genuinely do think you like her." Ryujin says to me. I space out, staring at Danielle, and being deep in my thoughts. Suddenly, I see that Wonyoung bitch sit next to Danielle...too close to Danielle.

"If you don't get out of your fucking hoe phase, you're definitely gonna lose your chance on a real one!" Ryujin mumbles next to me. I continues to stare and see Wonyoung playing with the tips of Danielle she finger, what is she fucking 5?!

I abruptly stand up, my chair making a squeaking noise from being rubbed across the floor too hard and fast. I walk over to Danielle's table and stand behind her, she still doesn't know I'm here. Her friends glance at me and smirk before looking back at Danielle. I pull Danielle backwards so she sits against my body, her breath hitches from the unexpected physical contact with a random stranger to her, for now until she turns around and sees my face.

"What are you doing?" She asks me. "Can I not hug you?" I ask as I tighten my hug a little tighter. She stands up and yanks my hands off of her. "Don't touch me." She looks at me with disgust and I feel a slight wince in my heart. I grab both her hands and look into her eyes, "Danielle...can we talk?" I ask and I see her raise her eyebrows in a frown, obviously expecting my sudden question.

She slowly nods and I drag her out of the cafeteria and into the empty gym.

"What is it Minji?" She asks me while crossing her arms. "Look...I'm sorry for what I said when I was drunk, I really am Danielle and it's been bugging me ALL DAY! What did I say that night?!" I squeal in frustration and she rolls her eyes then lets out a light chuckle. "You should've remembered then!" She says and tries to walk out of the gym but I pull her body into mine, my hands wrapping around her waist and hers around my neck.

"Please...let me fix...whatever this is..." I say with pleading eyes. Danielle gulps as she avoids my eyes but then looks back at them once more. "You told me that you'll be mine and I'll be yours, and that you would only get with me and no one else..." she says as she pushes me away from her and leaves the gym.

She never let me get a word out about that...

The bell rings and students rush out and rush to their designs classes. I step out of the gym and see Danielle smiling with her friends and Wonyoung.... Wonyoung flashes me a wink as she wraps her arm around Danielle's arm and holds her hand too.

I don't like competition but...Wonyoung is asking for it at this point...

************************
Is Minji finally coming out of her hoe phase?