[6]

Danielle

"Damn you were so close to getting it!" Hanni chuckles at me and haerin nods with hanni. "Shut up! I didn't want it anyways!" I roll my eyes as I make my way to their cabinet, picking out a snack I find from inside. "Pshh who are you trying to fool Danielle!? We all know you want her!" Hanni laughs and haerin once again nods with her.

"I DO NOT!" I yell and drop the snack I chose onto the counter, crushing it in the process. "Why do you get so defensive about it then?" Haerin speaks up. "I DON'T!" I raise my voice. "Mhm right...your yelling says otherwise..." haerin smirk and I groan in frustration. "Alright maybe just a one time thing! You know it's been a while since I've been sexually active!" I say to hanni and she chuckles.

"Yep! Your last one wasn't that great..." Hanni rolls her eyes. "IT WAS YOU!" I roll my eyes at her. "Oh shit yeah it was-" Hanni gasps out as she clasps a hand over her mouth in shock. "You're stupid I'm going back to my dorm." I scoff. "If you come back out alive, can you buy me some chips from the convenience store?!" Hanni yells before I close the door and walk down the hallway.

As I walk down the hallway to my dorm I see a figure walking towards me. I squint my eyes, trying to see who he is or she? My eyes widen when I realize it's Minji coming towards me.

She looks...furious. I felt her large hands grip my shoulder and push me inside our dorm. "Where have you been?!" She raises her voice at me. "With my friends, haerin and hanni..." I say as I look at her with a frown on my face. She walks over to my and sits on my lap, burying her head in the crook of my neck.

I stay still, not sure what is happening or what is going to happen...

"You only hangout with them right?" Minji asks in a slightly small voice. I nod, strands of my hair falling in front of my face. "Good...I missed you." She says as she wraps her arms around my neck. I frown, "Minji...are you drunk?" I ask as I sniff and immediately hold my nose. She reeks of alcohol.

"No I'm not drunk." She says and lifts her head up towards me. "If I was drunk would I do this" she says and pulls my face in for a wet and passionate kiss. She pulls away with panting breath. "Yes Minji you would do that drunk or not drunk-" I roll my eyes at how dumb of a question that was.

"Danielle...I want you." She whispers against my ear causing a nervous shiver to run down my spine. I put my hands on her shoulders, "Minji... we've been through this already. No I can't-" I feel her hands wrap up into my hair locks, pulling gently and biting my neck causing a small whimper to be let out of my mouth.

"Danielle...baby don't try to hide it." She looks at me with a smirk on her face. She leans in towards my ear again, "I know you want me just as much as I want you..." she gently nibbles on my earlobe. I bite my lip to suppress a moan that was wanting to slip out of my mouth.

"Minji..." I pant out as my chest was rising and falling heavily due to our body temperatures, it's so hot all of a sudden. "You're drunk, I'm not gonna do it when you're drunk." I say and pull away from her. "But you know I would do it even when I'm not drunk so why does it matter?!" Minji groans and pulls me back into her chest.

I pull away again and look into her lustfilled eyes, "Because I would want you to remember it." I say softly and she chuckles dryly. "Remember it? It's just sex Danielle!" She rubs her eyes as she laughs, meanwhile I'm too speechless.

"Just sex? Do you have sex with just anyone? Oh wait yeah you do because you are a fuck girl!" I slightly raise my voice and shove her to the side, off of me. "Stop why do you always leave?!" Minji pulls my arm back, making me stop. "Because of you. That's why." I say and yank my arm out of her grip, storming off to my room and locking my door.

"Danielle... I sorry okay?" Minji says through my door. I roll my eyes and turn the other way in my bed. "Can I... come in?" She asks again through the door. I stay silent, letting her continue. "Not for sex...just to lay with you..." She says in a small voice.

Stay tough Danielle, don't fall for it. It's a trick.

I walk over and open the door for Minji. She looks up at me and smiles softly. "Don't even try anything." I say through gritted teeth as I close the door behind her. She raises up her hands, "Chill... I won't babe." She smirks and I glare at her.

"Get in the bed." I say to her as I lay down in my usual spot. "So dominant...I love it!" She smirks at me and lays down next to me. "Your bed is comfy, I could get used to laying in it." Minji says to me as she turns over and her face is so close to me. I gulp as we stare at each other, silence engulfs us.

"Danielle...what do I have to do...for you to get with me..." Minji suddenly asks me. "I don't know..." I mumble. I would prefer to be hers and not just some fling like she usually has...

"What if..." I say but pause. She scoots closer, her head now a few centimeters away from mine. "What if what...tell me!" Minji says and it causes her eyes to widen a bit as she shows so much curiosity. "What if I was just...yours..." I say lowly but she heard it. "Just mine? Like I only do it with you?" Minji smiles widely. "I- well I mean...sure..." I sigh in defeat.

"I'll only do it with you Danielle...I won't touch or let anyone else touch me, I'm yours and you are mine, got it?" Minji hold up her pinky and I chuckle.

"This is so elementary school but okay-" I smile along with a laugh and hold her pinky with mine. Minji squeals and then embraces me in a tight hug. She place kisses on my forehead as well making me pull back because I am very easy to tickle.

"I'm so excited..." Minji sighs out and soon I start to hear snores. Am I excited? I mean...yes and no, Minji seemed to not fully understand what I meant when I said I wanted to be hers...

***************************
And so...FUCK BUDDIES BEGIN- lmaooo😭😭