[12]

Danielle

"Danielle..." Minji calls out my name softly and I swear it's my new favorite thing she does. She just sounds so cute and innocent even when she isn't-

"Yes?" I hum and look at her as we walk down the hall with our hands interlocked together. "Can I sit with you at lunch?" She asks me with a slight pink shade color visible on her cheeks. "Of course you can! You don't have to ask!" I chuckle at how adorable this girl is.

We walk into the cafeteria and sit down, hanni and haerin are already sitting and feeding each other food. "You guys are gross." I make a disgusted face at them, only to have hanni stick her tongue out at me like a child would. "So you're telling me, you wouldn't feed Minji food?" Haerin asks me and I blush. "Exactly! So shut the fuck up." Hanni rolls her eyes as she chews the food haerin gave to her.

"I'll go get us lunch!" Minji says and I nod at her, watching her walk away. "Hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave." Hanni sings and I hit her shoulder from across the table. "Shut the hell up!" I say but break out in laughter at how stupid my best friend can be sometimes.

My eyes glue back to minjis backside, her black skirt coming just above her knees, revealing her toned legs and knee high socks. Her dark brown crop top that had a black tie on it, somehow a little tight on her. Her curves are being shown right through that crop top and it makes me crave her so bad right now...

"Yo? Dani? You're drooling bro-" Hanni says and places her finger on the corner of my lips to wipe my drool but there was nothing there of course. "Bitch." I snip at her hands and look back at my Minji again, only to see her talking to another girl. "Who's that girl?" I ask haerin since she knows everyone basically. "That's Ryujin. She likes girls too by the way." Haerin says which makes me furrow my eyebrows a little.

I make eye contact with the Ryujin girl and see her smirk as she whispers something in minjis ear. Minji turns and makes eye contact with me now. My furrowed brows immediately disappear as I check her body out once again, but this time she notices. Minji slowly leans down to pick up her id she "dropped" right in front of her legs. She slowly bends down, her skirt slightly going up from her movement and her crop top slowly peeking up as well, revealing more of her soft skin to me.

I bite my bottom lips slightly as I watch that smirk on her face as she comes back up from picking up her id.

"Damn Danielle! You just gonna let her do that to you?!" Hanni laughs as she drinks her water. "I'd let her do anything to me-" I mutter out. "WOAH! I didn't need to know that! You're so whipped-" Hanni says and haerin nods with her. "Are you not whipped for haerin?" I ask hanni who gulps hardly, so hardly I can hear the saliva run down her throat. Haerin cocks an eyebrow up, "Be wise with your words." She says and hanni shows her gummy smile, "Of course I'm whipped for you!" She says and pulls haerin in for a deep kiss, forcing me to look away.

I feel a hand wrap around my wrists and drag me away from them. "Minji? Where are we going?" I ask my girlfriend who wasn't responding to me but kept pulling me out of the cafeteria. Soon we enter a classroom and I could've sworn I've been here before...

"Remember this place?" Minji smirks at me as I recall the memories of our make out session in this exact empty classroom. "I do but care to inform me why you brought us here?" I smirk at her and see her bite her lower lip as she goes over to the classroom door and locks it along with covering the window of it.

"Oh...no reason..." She says as she is slowly walking towards me. "You sure?" I ask her and now she is standing right in front of me. "Well...the way you were looking at me back there might've, done something to me..." Minji whispers against my ear and slightly nibbles on my earlobe. "Mhm? Like what?" I lowly moan out.

"You made me hot. Now I want you to feel the same." She says against my ear again. "Who says I didn't feel hot either?" I whisper against her ear and hear her let out a low moan as well from our rising body heats. "Well I want you feel it!" She says and pulls back looking deeply into my eyes then her eyes trail to my lips. She slowly licks her lips and looks back into my eyes.

She smashes her lips onto mine in a deep, passionate, lustful kiss. Our tongues fighting for dominance but I lose because she just makes me so weak. Her lips trail down my jawline to attack my neck with wet, sloppy kisses. I feel her soft fingertips grip the hem of my shirt and yank it over my head, leaving me shirtless and only in my bra. "Beautiful!" Minji says agains my chest as she attacks my chest with kisses and soon to be hickeys.

"Take them off." I says referring to my jeans and her fingers soon wrap around the buttons to unbutton my denim jeans. Minji kisses my thighs softly, starting from my outer thighs and working her way towards my inner thighs and center. I grip the desk for support as my head was starting to get hazy from all the sensations I'm feeling.

I look down, making eye contact with Minji, her puppy, doe eyes looking up at mine, almost as if she's asking for permission. I nod and she gives a long lick towards my cl!t, making my head tilt back a little and looking down at her again. She still stares at me as she does continuous small licks towards my center, never breaking eye contact. "Shit- you're so hot-" I moan as my hands grip in her hair, pushing her more towards my center.

"Mhm~" Minji moans against my core, sending sweet vibrations through it making me grip her hair tighter as I was getting slightly closer to the finish line. "Fuck~ that feels so good~" I bite my lip as I make continuous eye contact with her. I see her smirk as she shoves 2 fingers in me without a warning making me release a loud moan. "FUCK!" I scream out as she thrust me in me while licking my cl!t continuously.

Her long fingers continue to hit every g-spot within me making me unleash my loads into her swollen mouth. "FUCK- Yes!" I scream out as liquids rush out of me and she licks them up almost immediately as she felt the warmness fill her tongue.

"I can get used to hearing you moan." Minji smirks at me as she places long kisses into my lips. I try to return the kiss but I'm too lost in a haze and feel completely weak and exhausted right now. "You tired baby?" Minji asks me as she puts a strand of hair behind my ear. I nod slowly and she chuckles lightly before places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Why don't we go back to our dorm and relax hm?" Minji asks me again and I nod. She puts my clothes back on and Carries me out of the classroom.

"Shame shame in a classroom too!" Hanni chuckles from around the corner as I glance over minjis shoulder and glare at her. "Damn she even got Danielle in a haze!" Haerin laughs. "Don't act like I didn't get you in a haze-" Hanni smirks and haerin blushes.

I shoot those two annoying kittyz a glare before falling asleep on minjis strong arms...

*****************
Story might be close to an end 🤞🏻🤞🏻