Chapter 25 : The player's changing room

"Darling, I fancy you"

Y

our pov

Jungkook kissed me.

And the horrifying part?

I kissed him back!

He excused himself saying he has something important to do after. He's acting all normal since then. As if it never happened.

Am I the only one that's so affected?? That's not fair!

I keep getting flashbacks of how soft his lips felt against mine. Shaking my head to get rid of the scenes from my head, I keep walking on my way to watch the football game. I heard there's a new player.

Ashley jumps in excitement as we go nearer to the chaos. She pulls me by my arm to the huge studio. The crowd roars in pleasure when the team they're supporting throws a goal.

"Shit, Sunghoon is so hot!" She fans her self looking somewhere on the playing ground. My eyes follows hers.

"Is that the new player?" She's too busy oggling at the players to respond to me.

Noticing that, Michi quickly nods beside me. "Some are even saying that Yoongi got his match."

Suddenly the everyone beside us gets up from their seats and cheers loudly. They won. As always. The team always wins where Yoongi is.

The players fist bump each other. Yoongi gives a pat on Sunghoon's back saying something to him and Sunghoon throws his head back and laughs. He's handsome. But not more than Jungkook.

Why am I comparing them! I jolt back in my own seat causing Ashley and Michi to look at me.

"I need to tell you two something very important!" I state.

"Are you pregnant?" Ashley grabs me by my shoulder.

I scrowl my face, "What- no!"

"Thank fuck." She sighs and again starts chewing on her chips.

"Don't mind her." Michi rolls her eyes. "Just say it, is something up."

Something very big is up. I grab those two and pull them into the nearest empty room.

"Are you going to say it? I'm dying out of anticipation!"

"So, Jungkook and I kissed." I blush.

Ashley and Michi freeze for a moment. "Are you two there?" I wave at them.

"The horror, the shame, you need holy water you slut." Ashley says sarcastically.

"It's Jungkook! He kissed me!"

"Is that supposed to be a problem?" Ashley asks me. Giggling, she comes little closer to me and comments, "How was it? Did you two cross the second phase too?"

I glare at her and Michi slaps her at the back of her head. Ashley winces and backs away.

"I get it that it's Kook. And you two aren't known to be on the best terms. But you two are engaged. It's normal. What's making you so nervous?" Michi asks me.

"Because he kissed me and I kissed him back. And now he's acting all normal as if it never happened." I sigh.

"Is he ghosting you?" Ashley seems ready to throw hands.

"No. No..not that."

"So?"

"He seems unbothered. Since the time we've kissed, I blush everytime he's near me. But he's acting like usual. We didn't even sit and talk about it."

Both of my friends stay quiet for a while not knowing what to say.

"If it's bothering you so much, then you should go and talk to him." Michi suggests.

I frown, "I don't want to. What if he says it was a mistake?"

Ashley scoffs loudly, "Jungkook would be the last person in the universe to call it a mistake."

I roll my eyes assessing the confidence in her tone. "Yeah as if he's in love with me since forever."

Ashley chokes on her chips and starts coughing. I'm startled at her reaction.

Michi glares at her and Ashley smiles nervously, "The chips were unexpectedly spicy." I offer my best friend some water and she gladly accepts it.

For now, I'm not going to approach him about this. Why should I? He was the one who kissed me!

The door dashes open and players start entering. The three of us take a look around the room and then at each other.

Shit.

It's the player's changing room.

"Y/n, Ash, Michi? What are you three doing here?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow. His teammates beside him, eye me and my friends.

I chuckle nervously, We- um-" I look at my friends for help. "Ashley will tell you that!"

Ashley gives me a death glare

"So?" Yoongi looks at Ashley

Ashley chuckles, "We're here to congratulate you all." She nods to herself, proud of herself for the excuse she came up with.

"That's all?" Yoongi isn't buying the excuse Ashley gave him.

Michi interferes, throwing a glance at Sunghoon. "And since a new player is added to the team, we're throwing a party and we're here to invite you all."

The players laugh in excitement thanking us. Sunghoon looks at me, "Y/n, right?"

All the attention suddenly comes on the two of us. I slowly nod wondering about how does he know me.

"I'm Sunghoon Han. We used to go the same art school. Remember?"

Sunghoon Han? I widen my eyes. Oh! That Sunghoon.

That Sunghoon always had round glasses and his chubby cheeks were my most favorite thing to pull.

I throw a look at him. He's ripped right now. His chubby cheeks long gone replaced with defined cheekbones and a jawline, a dimple accompanies his cheek as he grins.

"Oh it's so nice to see you again!" I beam at him.

He laughs muttering a same here.

Yoongi claps his hands grabbing our attention, "If you are done with the reunion, please get out. We need to change."

"You could stay if you want. We don't mind." One of his teammates grins. The others laugh agreeing with him.

"I'd gladly stay." Ashley says eying all of them.

"We'll take our leave." Michi pulls me and Ashley by our arms and drags us out of there.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Please leave a vote if you like it, it keeps me motivated to write further.

Do you think Sunghoon is a good Character?