Chapter 38

I drove into the parking lot with his bike right behind mine. I wasn't sure why I had a ball of nerves in the pit of my stomach. I knew I was wanted back but I think it more of the fact that no one knew I was coming back.

Jax didn't tell anyone and it took me a couple days to get everything squared away. Once we were gone though I knew there would be no going back and no running away again. It was time to grow up and not run away anymore. Once I parked the car and Jax was parking the bike a couple people came out from various locations. I saw Gemma come out of the office with some little blonde girl, Bobby, Opie and Piney all from the clubhouse and Clay and Tig from the shop from working on a car.

Jax walked over to me and took my hand.

"You ready?" He asked and I sighed but nodded.

We walked over to Clay and Tig, Gemma quickly walked over and joined the conversation.

"Didn't think we would see you again so fast." Clay said and I just half nodded.

"Yeah, well I hope you get used to seeing me a lot more again..."

"Does this mean...?" Tig asked with a slight smile.

"If I'm welcome back then I will be coming home." I said. Everyone just looked at Clay. He then looked at the girl standing with Gemma.

"You're fired, you suck at the books and we got our original girl back." Clay said. Her bottom lip trembled as she rushed away.

"Clay..." Gemma said.

"She never would have lasted. She didn't have fight in her like Jules." Clay stated.

"I thought you didn't like my fight...?" I questioned.

"I realized for you to be here, be with Jax and deal with us you need the fight." Clay said.

"So, I can come back?" I asked and Clay gave a slight nod.

"Welcome back Jules." Clay said. I smiled as Tig rushed me and wrapped me in a huge hug. I held on to him. He was so happy to have his kid back. Once we broke apart Gemma wrapped me in a huge hug. When we broke apart she cupped my face.

"Never run and leave me with these men again." Gemma said and I laughed but I nodded.

"Yes ma'am." I said. She gave me another quick hug. Jax took my hand and walked me over to everyone waiting outside the clubhouse.

"You back?" Opie asked.

"I'm back, to stay." I said and he yelled in excitement and lifted me up spinning me around and I laughed. He put me back down and then looked at Jax as I hugged Piney.

"Think you can stop moping now?" Opie asked.

"Not until she agrees to move back in with me."

I groaned, this had been an argument Jax, and I had been having while I packed up to leave Nevada City.

"I think it would be better to get my own place or move back in with my dad while Jax and I date."

"Sweetie you know you will end up back at his place almost every night. Wouldn't it just be smarter to move in with him now?" Chibs asked me and I couldn't deny the fact that he was probably right. I looked at Jax.

"You know he's right." Jax said and I just sighed and shook my head with a smirk.

"Does anyone ever get away with telling you no Teller?" I asked and he smirked shaking his head.

"No one has ever tried." Jax said and waggled his eyebrows at me.

"Control those eyebrows sir." I said and he leaned down and kissed me. "Fine, I'll move in with you." I said and he smiled.