Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding and my vision blurry. As I started to adjust my eyes, I felt the arm draped over me and I noticed I was naked under the blankets. I also noticed I wasn't at Tig's house...soon it all came flooding back.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned and turned my head to see half sack still sleeping. I easily got out of bed and headed to the shower. I needed to get out of her and go home to change before anyone else noticed what happened. Once I quickly washed up, I put on my clothes from the night before and headed out of the bedroom. I walked as silently as I could knowing some people probably passed out drunk at the party.

As I walked out to the common bar area, I saw a lot of people passed out in various stages of clothing and sexual positions. I sighed as kept walking since I didn't want to know if one of them was Jax or worse my father.

I had almost made it to the front door when it opened and Tig came walking in.

"So, you are alive...I was wondering." Tig said and I groaned as walked past him to go outside but the sunlight was making my head want to explode. Tig followed me.

"Can you just not right now." I said and Tig just shook his head.

"What are you doing Jules? Last night with half sack, that wasn't you." Tig said.

"And who am I? You don't know me! I don't know myself anymore! I thought I had it all! I thought I had everything I would want when I found you and then Jax came into my life but I soon realized it all got fucked up! I'm a fuck up and I will just keep fucking up!" I yelled as we stood outside, and people started to look that were already at work. I groaned seeing everyone and just headed to my car.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Tig asked.

"No because I don't know if I'm going home." I spoke.

"Where are you going?!" Tig asked and I just shook my head.

"Somewhere to clear my head, I will figure out where on the way." I said, getting in my car and driving away.

I wasn't sure where I was going until I ended up at the park Jax took me to when he explained the club and everything to me. I got out of my car, grabbed the blanket I had in the backseat which uncovered the envelope that was left in the PO box that day. I grabbed it as well and went to sit under the tree and look at everything. I was so enthralled in what I was looking at I didn't hear the bike pull in and park or the man come walking up to the blanket.

"Jules...?" I heard him say my name and I quickly hid what I was looking at. Jax sat next to me on the blanket, and I sighed.

"Why did you follow me?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Because I wanted to make sure you were safe and weren't going to anything stupid, I mean you were stupid enough last night and then your outburst this morning..." Jax said, and I looked at him annoyed.

"Stupid enough last night?" I asked repeating his words, only I used a hint of distain.

"I didn't mean it like that..."

"What do you mean by it then?! You can sleep with the porn star, but I can't sleep with half sack?!" I asked, my attitude not changing, Jax just groaned and looked down at the ground then up to his bike.

"Remember when I brought you here the first time?" Jax asked changing the subject.

"What?!" I asked confused.

"Do you remember when I brought you here the first time?" Jax asked and I sighed but nodded.

"I do, you explained mostly everything to me about the club." I spoke.

"Well, there was one thing I didn't explain to you about the club." Jax said. I turned my head to look at him.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Relationships are hard in this life, there is always a chance of getting hurt. I mean all relationships, not just romantic. I mean family, friends...anything. Everything is always hard, and we have to make them work." Jax said and I just sighed running my hands through my hair.

"But you stopped trying, you just moved on. We had a fight, people fight and yet you fucked the first thing to come into your line of sight." I said and he groaned.

"I know...Ima was clearly a mistake and a mistake I will always try and make up to you for." Jax said and I just sighed.

"Yeah, I just don't know if I can say the same about what I did..." I said and Jax looked at me a little pissed and I smiled. "Dude may only have one nut, but he certainly knows how to fuck." I said and Jax laughed.

"Oh really?! Better than me?" Jax asked and I smirked with a small shoulder shrug.

"I mean, he knew some moves..." I spoke. Before I knew what was happening Jax had me pinned underneath him and I was laughing hysterically.

"You want to see some moves? I got some you haven't seen before." Jax said and he leaned down and passionately kissed me and damn if my body didn't disobey me wanting to be mad at him as I started to arch my back to him and I went to push his jacket off. As he moved a little bit, he heard something crinkle under the blanket and stopped.

"What is that?" Jax asked.

"Nothing, let it go." I said and trying to pull him back to me.

"Jules, stop." Jax said and I groaned as he pulled out the envelope and saw everything along with the note.

-You have to choose between Dad or the boyfriend Jules. I won't wait forever. Leave the answer in the box by the end of next week.-

"What the fuck is this?!" Jax asked and I sighed.

"I don't exactly know. I went to close out the PO box the other day and that was in there." I said and Jax just looked at me, pissed off I was hiding it.

"And who were you choosing?!" Jax asked.

"Neither of you! I don't know what is happening." I said and then sighed.

"It's not the only thing I have received..."

"Jules! You can't hide shit from us! What else is there?!"

"The ski mask that the guy was wearing when he broke in...it was sent to me at the auto shop." I said and Jax growled.

"Come on." He said standing up and pulled me up with him.

"Where are we going?"

"We're leaving your car here, the bike goes faster, and we need to get back to the clubhouse because you are holding shit like this back from all of us is fucking stupid!" Jax yelled as he pulled me to the bike.

"Jax stop!" I yelled pulling my arm away from his grip. Jax then got in my face and he kind of scared me.

"Damnit Jules, what don't you understand about this?! This is not a game! This is your life, my life, your dads, anyone in the club! You have put us all in danger!" Jax said.

It felt like he gut punched me when he said that. Jax realized what he said and sighed.

"Please just get on the bike and come back with me. We need to tell you some things. It's finally time to tell you what we know as well." Jax explained.

Finally...the explanation I had been waiting for.