Chapter 15

Jax was pumping into me so fast and hard that it was difficult to be quiet and not let whoever was in the club house this early hear us. I grabbed him by the chain he wore and pulled him down to passionately kiss me. I then moved my grip from the chain to his hair and grinned when I pulled him back.

"Switch..." I breathed out.

"You feel up to it?" Jax asked and I nodded.

I was still slightly sore from the break in and beating but I was getting better and tired of holding off on extracurricular activities with Jax just because of it. I loved this man, and I wanted him bad. Jax smiled as he gave me one last kiss and then he rolled us to where I was on top of him and started swirling my hips. The blanket we had around us fell and Jax smiled seeing my entire body on him, displayed for him like a damn work of art. He ran his calloused hand up my thighs, to my hips and soon to my chest where he started massages and tweaking my nipples. I cried out, not even caring anymore.

I started moving back and forth leaning back, placing my hands on Jax's thighs for leverage and he growled at the angle I now had but I could tell he loved it. He stuck his hand down between us and started using his thumb to play with my clit.

"God Jax..." I moaned out and he grinned at me. As I started riding him harder, he gripped my hips and helped with the speed. As I was bouncing on him feeling everything inside of me tightening and getting ready to release the bedroom door flew open.

"Jules yo -....OH MY GOD!" Tig said opening the door and seeing us. I fell down on Jax and he wrapped his arms around me.

"GET OUT!" Jax and I both yelled as Tig stood there in shock. He quickly left and I looked at Jax as we started laughing.

"Well, you are no longer daddy's good girl." Jax said.

"Hell no, now I'm your bad girl." I said brushing my lips against his and he growled smacking my ass as I went back up and started moving again never losing the rhythm or feeling I had.

"Jax...." I cried out as everything tightened once again and Jax grunted now bucking up into me and we both released together crying out our release knowing damn good and well everyone out the club house now heard. I collapsed on top of Jax, and he ran a hand through my hair moving it from my face and I smiled as he leaned up and kissed me. I moaned in the kiss and then I looked at the time.

"Shit! I have to hurry!" I said rushing the bathroom and Jax laughed.

"Sweetie, why even go into work, just call off again. Stay with me." Jax said and I groaned as I started the shower, and he came in the bathroom and leaned on the sink once he put on his boxers.

"Because they only gave me a week off Jax, and I have taken a week and a half. They didn't even want to give me the week since I took so much time off with my mom and Tara gave me that note so I got lucky." I said and he sighed. I quickly washed my hair and washed up. I then got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

"You know most old ladies don't have jobs." Jax said placing his hands on my hips.

"That's a lie, your mom does, Opie's girl does..." I said and Jax groaned. Opie and Jax were best friends, both being raised in the club.

"Fine but I would rather you be here."

"What does it matter Jax? I go to work, and I will come back here. It's not like you won't be following me anyway." I said and he sighed.

"Fine...go get dressed, I'm going to shower." Jax said and I gave him a pouty lip.

"We should have showered together." I said and Jax laughed biting my bottom pouty lip.

"Then we would never get you to work. Go get dressed." Jax said and I walked into the bedroom and found a grey pantsuit with small white pinstripes. I wore a black tank top underneath the jacket that had lace edges. I was slipping on my heels when Jax walked out of the bathroom dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt and a black hoodies jacket. I did my make-up and wore my hair down letting it airdry.

"Let's get you to work." Jax said and as we walked out of the room hand in hand, I stopped in the hallway.

"My dad...." I said and Jax laughed.

"Sweetie, your father just saw you having sex, there is nothing else more embarrassing. Deal with it head on." Jax said and I smiled shaking my head as we walked out to the club house, and everyone was looking at us. A few smiling, a few shaking their head and the rest were doing both...except for my father. He was laying on a bench in the corner pouring whiskey over his face.

"My eyes! I can't unsee the things I saw..." Tig kept repeating and I groaned.

Gemma was standing behind the bar shaking her head at Tig being over dramatic and then handed me a to go cup of coffee.

"Thank you." I said.

"Well, I think you need it..." Gemma said, and I blushed and shook my head.

"I have to go." I said and Jax laughed as we walked out of the club house. Tig looked up once we left and sighed.

"Well at least I know she got something from me any way....that wild side..." Tig said, and everyone laughed.

Once I got to my car Jax gave me a small kiss.

"Once I follow you, I have a few runs to make. I'll see you when you get off though." Jax said and I nodded.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Jax said, giving me a kiss and then I got in my car and we both drove off to my job.