Chapter Twelve.

You are back! I thought you left me

You are back! I thought you left me." Nolan told me with sleepy eyes as I got back from my morning walk. I looked at him and smiled. "I went for a walk." I told him. He woke up and sat on the bed and looked at me in a very beautiful way. Nobody in my entire life has ever looked at me like that. "Come here." He ordered. I went and sat beside him. He pulled me into a passionate kiss and asked, "Did you have fun last night?"

I remembered what happened last night and suddenly blushed then said, "Yeah, I had a great time. Thank you for everything." He pulled me into a tight hug. "Anything for you mama." I went and took a warm shower. I was a bit sore from last night. We had breakfast and then Nolan told me his friends will come pick us up with their yacht in the afternoon.

As I went back to the bedroom I found a big blue box on the bed. Nolan told me to open it. I was surprised to find a floral print O-ring cut out wrap hem halter dress from Shein. "Nolan, what is this?" I asked him.

He smiled then said, "It's yours mama."

"No..you did not have to get me a dress. It looks really expensive."

He just chuckled then said, "I want you to have it. Please put it on."

I took a long sigh then tried the dress. It looked so perfect on me. I don't know how he knew my body size. "Thanks for this beautiful dress."

"You are welcome. I think my friends will be here soon. Let's get ready."

Few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Nolan went to get it and Emilio was there telling him that his friends had arrived. Emilio helped us carry our belongings and we went to the dock. The yacht was big. Two guys came running towards Nolan and suddenly jumped on him while laughing and hugging each other like teenage boys. It was the first time seeing Nolan acting so childish. He looked happy!

"Yvette, do you remember my friends Mike and Ivan from the beach house." Nolan asked me.

"Yeah. I do remember them."

We said hello to each other and went on the yacht. It was my first time in a yacht and it was so beautiful! The spacious yacht was able to comfortably accomodate a large group of passengers.

I met two ladies. They looked younger than me and they looked good in their two piece swimsuits. The blonde one grinned at me and said, "Omg! I love your dress!"

I blushed and said, "Thank you so much."

The second one gave me a polite smile, "Hi, I am Elena and this is my young sis Cindy." She said, looking at the direction of the blonde girl.

"Hello, I am Yvette. Nice to meet you guys."

"Are you dating Nolan?" Cindy asked.

I was about to say something then Elena scolded her sister "Cindy! Give the girl a break. She just got here."

I just smiled shyly then Nolan and his friends came to us. "Yvette, I see you have met Elena and Cindy. I hope they're not giving you any problems." Nolan told me.

"No, they are cool.

The yacht started sailing and it was just a beautiful moment for me. I got to know more about Elena and Cindy. They were really good friends with Nolan, Mike and Ivan. They were childhood friends and their families were really close.

"Nolan can I ask you something?" Cindy asked with a mischievous smile.

"What Cindy?" Nolan asked annoyedly.

"Is Yvette your girlfriend now?" She asked.

I was shocked by her question. Nolan looked at me and smiled then pulled me closer to him as his hand touched my waist.

"She is my soulmate." He said that then pulled me into a very passionate kiss.

"Awww...!" Elena and Cindy screamed in unison.

I felt very shy. I have never been kissed like that in front of people. It was a very nice feeling. His Soulmate? Wow! I can't believe Nolan Beckham said that in front of his friends. My body was still in shock. I wanted someone to pinch me. It felt like I was in a dream.

We had so much fun. We played games, had food and we had a mini karaoke session. It was really nice. I had the best weekend of my life. I didn't know dating a celebrity was this fun.

We got back to the city. Cars were waiting for us at the dock. Nolan helped me carry my things. It was so sweet of him. As we walked to the car he held my hand. Paparazzis and reporters were ready, taking photos of us and all that. I felt like I was a celebrity but at the same time I wondered if I could really cope with such a lifestyle. We rushed to our car and Nolan told the driver to drive to my place. The whole time Nolan never let go of my hand.

"Did you have a great time?" He asked me.

"I had the best time of my life. Thank you so much Nolan."

"Anything for you mama."

"Your friends are so cool. I am happy I spent time with them." I told him.

He smiled at me then pecked my lips.

I really wanted to ask him if he meant it when he told his friends that I was his soulmate but I felt like it was too early for me to ask.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you, liefje. You're the best company ever! I wanna keep spending time with you."

I wanted to cry when he said that.

"You know what I said in that yacht I meant every word. You are my soulmate Curly."

Tears blinded my eyes. "Hey, hey. Please don't cry love." He told me as his hands reached on my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"You're my soulmate too." I said and pulled him in a very tight hug. Who thought one day Nolan Beckham will call me his Soulmate?

*****