41.

Against my nature…

Leonora PoV:

She sat me down on the bed, letting her hand run along my cheek. "Look up at me." Her eyes met mine and I smiled. "Fuck…" I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"I love it when you swear." She whispered against my lips, as I leaned back. "And I love it when you look up at me like that. All submissive." My cheeks slowly turned red and she smirked.

"Getting you turned on with such simple words?" She carefully pushed me back, sitting down on my lap. "Normally this should be your place…" She whispered into my ear, biting my ear lob.

I moaned quietly, as she placed her hands on my waist. "Lay down…" I did as she wanted and she cuddled into me, sneaking her hand under my shirt.

"Now try and rest a bit." "Wha- I thought you would fuck me now…" She scoffed, shaking her head. "And what makes you think you deserved that?" "Well… I, uhm… I don't know?"

She chuckled and ran her fingertips over my skin, up to my bra. "Adorable." I whined, closing my eyes. "Ohh, can't stand it when I call you adorable, hm?"

I turned my head away. "And don't forget how easily I can carry you around, my sweet Nora." "Stop it, I'm begging you. You make me admit things that are…"

I stopped talking and looked at her. "That are…?" "Against my nature…" Clarissa chuckled and kissed me softly, scratching over my stomach.

"Am I such a bad influence?" I just nodded, pulling her closer to me. "But your my bad influence…" She smiled and closed her eyes, hiding her face in my neck.

"Does someone need a nap?" "I'll swear, I will just hit you in the future." I chuckled and gave her a soft kiss on the head. "Domestic violence isn't the answer for everything you know…"

She rolled her eyes and pinched me softly. "Ow… See, your already abusing me." "Naww. My poor little girl." She came up to my ear, licking my neck softly.

"I can be much more cruel, you know…" "Like what?" I breathed heavier, holding her close. "Like this…" Her fingers slipped into my pants and brushed over her initals in my thigh. "You get it?" I nodded slowly, before I smirked.

"That's all you can do?" I whispered and whined softly, as she pulled her fingers back out. "Don't test me." I got a goosebump and wanted to say something, but she placed her hand on my mouth.

"You just don't know where to stop, hm? Do I need to put you in place?" Her eyes met mine and I blushed. "Seem's like it. How about we wait until the holidays and then I teach you some manners. No one can hear you scream and beg then. I mean, we don't want to ruin your reputation, do we?"

I just stared at her. Her words made my brain stop working, as the wildest of scenarios started to fill my mind.

"Now rest, I bet walking in the cold made you all tired." With that, she just snuggled back close and played as if she just didn't say the most un-Ever things some Ever could have said.

"But-" "Sleep, we have a meeting later." Her tone was firm and I knew that I should better keep quiet now.

I sat up, as a splash of cold water hit my face. "Oh sorry, did I wake you?" I wiped my face clean. "Why? Do you want to make me sick?" She chuckled and kissed me softly.

"No, just wanted to wake you up." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her neck. "How about you just kiss me awake next time?" "You would like that, hm?"

I smiled and kissed her softly, before changing into some fresh clothes. "Can we go?" "All ready." She gave me a knowing look, before we walked out of the room.

"Stop thinking so dirty, your an Ever." She just chuckled, interwining her hand with mine.

Some of the other teachers were already there, as we entered the libary. "Someone needs to clean this place." I mumbled, as I looked around the shelves.

"I agree." She sat down on her chair. I walked over to Anemone, discussing the topic from this meeting.

"Got it?" "You say it like I'm stupid. Ofcourse I understand what you mean. But just for Clarissa, why excatly do we need to talk about that?" She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Because it is for the safety of the students. And your students tend to do this as a dare how evil you are. Why do you think this year, so many of them ended up in the hospital?"

I nodded slowly. "That makes sense. I thought your Princes finnaly leared how to defeant themselves. Seems like their still dumb." I smirked widely, before we both stepped infront of the others.

"Another question that I have." Anemone nodded. "Where did all the chairs go?" Only like five or six chairs were here, the rest were all gone.

"Why are you asking me? They are your students. Or should I say, your kids?" "I swear, is there something you two don't talk about?" Clarissa smiled at me and Anemone chuckled.

"Now, step aside, I wanna start." I rolled my eyes and walked next to Clarissa, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Your not forcing anyone to stand up?" She looked slightly up at me. "Should I?" "Your the dean of Evil." I scoffed, which made Anemone look at me.

"If your not interested in the safety of the students, then you can leave Lady Lesso." I blushed slightly and looked slightly away. "Sorry. Keep going." "Thanks."

Clarissa chuckled and placed her hand on mine. Some time passed and my legs slowly gave in. I groaned, which made her look at me.

"My side…" She patted her lap softly. I blushed and shook my head. "Not here." Her gaze slowly turned into a stare, as she patted her lap again. I shook my head once more.

What would the other think, if I just sat on her lap. I felt my face turn even more red, as I just thought about the situation. "Nora…" Low and firm voice. I was fucked.

She just looked back at Anemone, ignoring me. A teacher stood next to her, talking about the topic. She tried not to laugh, as she looked at me. Great, she witnessed it all.

When the meeting was over, Anemone walked over to us. "I'm sorry Anemone, but we have no time." Clarissa grabbed my tie and pulled me out of the room.

"Understandable. But come by my office sometime tomorrow." She nodded and kept walking, pulling me close behind.

"C-clarissa?" "Be quiet." Her voice was harsh, almost sounded cold. Someone could say that she sounded just like me. I got a goosebump and kept quiet.

We reached her room, where she pushed me inside, closing the door behind me. "Clarissa?" "Oh don't Clarissa me. I think I should put you in place right here and now."

I slowly stepped back, as she came closer. "W-why?" "Why? Really now? I thought it was clear who has the control. And that you do as I tell you to." My back hit the wall and I held my breath.

She stopped infront of me, staring into my eyes. "When I pat my lap, I expect you to sit down. It always worked, why didn't you do it earlier?" I started fiddling with my hands.

"There, there were the other teachers and I-" "Don't look for excuses. You didn't listen and I don't like that." She placed her hands on my waist. "I wanna make sure this doesn't happen again. Strip down, leave your underwear on."

I blushed again. "You don't really gonna punish me, are you?" She smiled at me, stepping back. "No… I'll put you in your place. When I'm done, you will jump on my lap as soon as I place my hand on my thighs."

She walked into the bathroom, before stopping shortly, to look at me. "Now. Strip."