14.

Drag him out to me.

Clarissa PoV:

I sat in my room on my armchair. This wouldn't go well. The worry about her was slowly starting to kill me. She wasn't even gone for one hour, how should I do this for a few days? There was no way I could be sure that nothing happened to her.

I sighed and closed my eyes, pinching the back of my nose. My mind went back to the moment in the dinning hall. It felt good to hug her, even when everything was screaming to get away from her. Maybe I would be able to forget what happened sometie, so that I could be happy with her. If she would wait that long?

Leonora PoV:

We were traviling for hours now, when Enzo appruptly stopped. "What?" I turned my horse around and looked at him. "There." He pointed to a mountain, not far from us. "Here are no humans, not even animals in like 130 or more kilometres. But I smell humans, from there." I nodded and smirked at him.

"Let's pay them a visit, shall we?" He followed me and after maybe twenty minutes, we saw an entrance into the mountain. We stopped and I looked over to him. "A mineshaft?" "Hidden away like a cockroach." I got down from my horse and together, we walked over to the entrance.

"Stop right there!" Two guards pulled their swords and came some steps closer. They all had a black armor on, the helmets had what looked like spikes on them. "Not really impressive…" I stated and nodded once. Enzo pulled his axe and did his work.

I stepped around the dead bodies and walked into the mineshaft, Enzo following me. By now, I had my sword pulled and watched the guards drop dead to the ground.

"Where is he?!" I held my blade against his throat, slowly adding pressure to it. "Fuck you bitch." "Oh, no one calls me a bitch…" I took off his helmet and stared him into the eyes. "Look at that bitch, that is going to end your life." One smove move and his eyes widened, before the life slowly left them.

"Why are they all so loyal?" Enzo shrugged and we kept walking. This mineshaft was a maze and the gurads were awfully placed around. It almost looked like Rafal told them to just stand anywhere they want to.

"I'll swear if the next one doesn't talk, I'll just blow this whole thing up." "Sounds like a plan, but he could get away." I groaned and hit my sword into the nearest wood pillar. "Somone seem's angry…" We both looked up and stared at him. Ofcourse he had just to pop up out of nowhere.

"Are you here to return my sword? How sweet of you." He moved his hand and we were in a completely different room. A bigger room. But it didn't really look like one, it look more like someone hid all his garbage down here.

"If you want to fight me, then it's unfair to keep your little guard dog around." I grabbed my sword and looked at him. "Even without him, I will defeat you…" "I would like to see that. The lonely reader want's to defeat the pure evil." He started laughing and I used this to swing my sword over his chest.

I would love to capture the look on his eyes, as he felt the blood slowly drip down. Before I could hit him again, he countered it with his own sword, staring into my eyes.

"You know that's gonna be a nasty scar…" He pushed me back and held his sword infront of him. "One that's gonna remember me how I killed you!" With that, he tried to attack me, but I countered it easily.

This reminded me of all the training we did together. I knew all his moves, but he didn't knew all mine. With a few easy tricks, I grabbed his arm and kicked him back, so that he fell to the ground.

"What was that? You wanted to kill me?" I pushed the sword into the ground, smirking at him. "How are you gonna do that without a sword?" His finger turned red and I rolled my eyes. "Can't defeat me with a sword, so you wanna try magic?" "Any last words?" He said. Why did he always took so long? That was enough time to stop him. Ignorant man.

I swung my sword faster then he could react and watched, as it got stuck in his arm. His scream filled the air and I waited, until he was done, before I pulled the sword out which made him scream again.

"You see, I wanted revenge for what you did to Clarissa, so I became the evil you wanted me to be…" I pushed my handle into his face and watched as he fell onto his side.

"Comon. Your supposed to be pure evil! A feared man amongst every villian!" His eyes reflected fear and anger, which made him look pathetic on the dirty ground. "Seems like there is someone who is more evil then you…" I slowly pushed my sword into his leg, watching him try te get away.

"I thought about what I would do with you, when I got you. To be honest I thought you would put up more of a fight. What happened to the man I looked up to?" He held his leg, tears rolling down his face as he begged me to stop.

I pulled my sword away and put it back into it's scabbard. "You know what, I'm giving you one more chance. Get up!" He stared up to me, as I threw his sword infront of him.

"I-I can't…" "Oh you can and you will, now get. Up." His hands were shaking, as he picked up his sword and tried to stand without falling back down.

Playfully, I hit his blade, which caused him to stumble backwards. I watched as he tried to use his magic again and groaned when a piece of metal hit me in the waist. "That's all?" He tried to hide the move, but I saw how he tried again. This time, I stopped it with my own magic.

"You look pathetic. Now comon! Fight like we always used to!" He gribbed his sword with both hands and started to swing it around as if it was the first time he used one. I had to keep myself from laughing, as I contered every of his moves.

I bent down and pulled him of his feet with my leg, watching him fall over. Enzo came running through the door and looked at the two of us. "Are you alright?" I nodded and used magic to push away the sword, throwing mine towards Enzo.

"Either, you've gone weak or this is a part of one of your plans…" He started crawling backwards, as I followed him slowly, smirking at the power I had over him.

"Do you know where we're gonna go now?" I watched as he realised he just hit the wall. There was nowhere he could go. "To your new forever home." Before I could grab him, he disappeared. "Really now?" Enzo got out of my way, as I walked past him.

"What do we do now?" "Don't worry, he won't get far. He's weak. And there is no way he can heal his wounds, so comon boy. Fetch him." He gave me back my sword and started smelling. "What do I do when I have him?" "Drag him out to me." He bowed his head, before he ran off.

I slowly walked back out of the mineshaft, cleaning my blade on my clothes. There was not a single scratch to be seen. I carefully pushed it back into it's scabbard, finally getting out of here and breathing in the fresh air.

"Won't take long." I mumbled to myself, as I sat down next to entrance, leaning against the wood pillar.

Around five minutes later I heard whining coming closer, before Enzo walked out of the mineshaft, his claws burrid into Rafal's leg. "Found him Mistress." "Oh hello there old friend." I smirked and stood up, putting a little lether bracelet around his wrist. "So that you won't try to escape again." With that, I walked over to my horse, getting back into the saddle.

Enzo took the ropes from the little bag on my saddle and tied Rafal's hands and feet together, before he tied his mouth too. "Comon, I wanna get back and shower. I smell like I fell into pigsty…" We both started chuckling, as Enzo hieved Rafal behind me on the horse, making sure he wouldn't fall down on our ride.