[38] The Next Big Time Mage (2)

En başından başla

"Ah." Mem-Cho nodded.

"I'll teach you hand seals first, and then the willpower one. I'll teach you chanting at the very end, you need that as a backup." Aqua explained to her.

Currently, they were going through a series of hand potions in slow motion for her to get a gist of it.

"Um, isn't this kinda long? Why isn't it working?" Mem-Cho asked innocently, but that was a mistake as he sighed. "What?"

"You retarded little lass," Aqua suddenly grabbed her face from behind, making her Pause as he made her turn to look at him. "That is because you are not following my instructions correctly because you are busy thinking about your current position on my lap." He gently smacked the side of her head, making her blink in surprise with her mouth agape at the sudden switch. "Haah. I usually wouldn't explain, but I feel bad so let me go ahead and help you understand. I am teaching you like this, on my lap, with my arms hugging you because you can't afford to be distracted in a fight, so I am teaching you while you are distracted.

"Oh."

"Be better. I was being kind until now but you dare call my chantation slow? When it's you who is a dumb little girl with shit for a brain?" He squinted his eyes at her, and she breathed heavily, biting her lip. "You can't be serious if you're turned on right now."

"N- No? I am not." She cleared her throat. "I am just a bit surprised that normal Aqua and Master Aqua are so different."

Aqua shook his head, squeezing her waist as he did that. "Haah, you're distracting me too. I have other stuff to tend to, you know? Keep this up and I'll tear your clothes apart, and then..."

"And then what?" She gulped and grabbed his face gently. "Finish your sentence."

Aqua opened his mouth and she closed her eyes. She expected him to lean over and kiss her, but to her surprise she was greeted with a finger flick on the forehead.

"Oww!" She opened her eyes and looked at him, before laughing. "What was that for?"

He chuckled. "Focus. Don't lose yourself in the moment. Here, follow my movements again. And make sure to do it properly this time."

"Yes, baby." She took in a large breath and nudged deep into his embrace; this was the kind of romance she wasn't expecting in her life.

* * *

[First Person Point of View]

The night was lovely, the leaves on the tree above us were rustling as the wind blew over and the moon shone down at us. The lovely weather helped us proceed with the training smoothly.

Mem-Cho wasn't talentless, I noticed, she was just a bit distracted earlier. After a few more minutes, Mem-Cho got the hang of it. I stopped her from casting it right away and had her stand up.

I stood three meters in front of her and spoke, raising my finger. "I am going to shoot you, and you have to erect your barrier in time to slow down or outright stop the Qi bullet."

"Oh, alright." She nodded. "You're pointing your finger at the empty air, right? Because from here it seems like you are pointing your finger at my body."

I smiled. "I'm pointing at your shoulder."

I changed direction a little and pointed at the tree behind; a small dark orb of cloud leaped out, the Vapor Cloud's Bombardment technique activated, as it rushed forward and left a finger-sized hole in the tree.

I pointed back at Mem-Cho, who had wide eyes and a dumbstruck expression on her face. "Don't worry, I can heal your shoulder later if you fail. Can't do nothing about the pain though."