"Sweetie, calm down. Why are you crying like this? Hmm, it's just your favorite chocolate." Seeing her completely frightened condition, he said in a soft voice, so she cried at his voice and said while sobbing, "I will never ask for chocolate again."Or I will not try to st--steal it."

Trying to calm her down, he said softly while requesting, "Ok! Ok! My little troublemaker princess, please calm down, darling! and take a deep breath."

Ignoring him, she said while crying bitterly, "I will never touch it or eat it, but please forgive me; it hurts a lot, dada. No m--more please."

Taking her in his arms, he said with gentle attention, "Why are you afraid of Appa? See, Appa is not angry anymore

Taking her in his arms, he said with gentle attention, "Why are you afraid of Appa? See, Appa is not angry anymore." Seeing her fear, he replied in a light and loving voice, "Appa's punishment is causing pain." He asked in a soft voice while caressing the spot where he had hit her. "Hmm darling! Daddy's spanking is hurting you that badly."

She nods in the affirmative while crying. "Aww, my darling Appa didn't mean it at all; please don't cry. I won't do that again. " He said this while softly caressing the 7-year-old girl's butt with his large palm to give her relief from pain.

After some time, he calmed her down by giving her loving, attentive aftercare. He gave it to her with his affection, knowing that she was eagerly waiting for her appa's inquisitive attention.

Now that she has completely calmed down, Jk sat himself on the bed, taking Yn in his lap.

While opening the chocolate packet, he said, "Do you want to eat your favorite chocolate?" She just shakes her head sadly.

He asked lightly, noting that she was afraid to enjoy her favorite things because her father beat her for doing that, which the little girl thought was completely wrong because it wasn't

He asked lightly, noting that she was afraid to enjoy her favorite things because her father beat her for doing that, which the little girl thought was completely wrong because it wasn't. Yes, because his daughter is afraid of the misconception that her father has punished her because she ate or wanted to eat chocolate.

But her father's intention was to punish her in such a way that because she disobeyed him when he refused on a serious matter for her teeth cavity, she disobeyed him. When he strictly refused to do anything like eat the chocolate.