Scrap Baby vs. Izuku and Co, The Forgotten

Start from the beginning

Scrap Baby: "It's almost like

Scrap Baby: "It's almost like...my birthday...did you bring a gift for me?"

Kirishima: "Guys I don't like the look of this. What do we do?"

Izuku: "We have to fight it unless we can hold out long enough for the other heroes to arrive. I have a plan that can probably work if we do it correctly."

His classmates nod and Izuku uses two fingers behind his back and gestures them in military-signs. Shoka quickly understands and she whispers to Kirishima and Tsuyu so they understand what to do. Scrap Baby narrows her eyes and holds her hand to her left eye before firing a condensed energy laser at them, making them dodge and split up. Shoka sweeps her hand to unleash a large iceberg to slam it against the killing machine.

Scrap Baby points her claw and fires a large laser that destroys it and Tsuyu jumps in the middle of the icy debris and kicks the blocks of ice at the animatronic, making her stumble back and Kirishima comes up from behind and lands a heavy punch ...

Scrap Baby points her claw and fires a large laser that destroys it and Tsuyu jumps in the middle of the icy debris and kicks the blocks of ice at the animatronic, making her stumble back and Kirishima comes up from behind and lands a heavy punch on her back, staggering her long enough for Tsuyu and Izuku to kick the blocks of ice on top of Scrap Baby. Both students land and Kirishima goes to check if that did the trick but the ice shakes and shatters as Scrap baby lets out a monstrous roar that stuns Kirishima and holds him in place and she bats him away with her claw, sending him crashing into the staircase.

 Both students land and Kirishima goes to check if that did the trick but the ice shakes and shatters as Scrap baby lets out a monstrous roar that stuns Kirishima and holds him in place and she bats him away with her claw, sending him crashing int...

Scrap Baby: "Did I catch you off guard?"

Izuku: "Kirishima!"

Izuku dashes at blinding speed at Scrap Baby and covers his body with electrical energy to go faster and breaking the sound barrier.