^Part 1^

(Izuku's POV)

(14 years after Izuku was born)

I am Izuku Midoriya I'm 14 years old  I'm quirkless and a neko. My dream is to be a hero and attend UA.The entrance exams are starting soon.Maybe when I or if I become a hero I can help mom more! Whenever she isn't home I try to help clean and cook for her after I finish my online school work.I know she hurts a lot and it's all my fault.I did make dad leave her so this is the least I could do to help her!Mom usually gets home after drinking a lot at a bar around the street . When she gets home she is usually really mad at me."BRAT GET THE F**K DOWN HERE". I quickly hid my cat ears and tail , and run down the stairs to my mom. The moment I got to the last step I was met with a smack to my face."YOU DUMB B!*CH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE EVER BEEN BORN".She then grabbed a knife from the kitchen and started slashing and stabbing me with it."WHY CANT YOU JUST GO AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY I WISH I NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR UGLY A** FACE AGAIN". I felt sad after hearing this but it wasn't the first time she told me this. but it is my fault so the least I could do is let mom take out her anger somehow. Mom slapped me and slashed me one more time. I then accidentally let out a small whimper. She then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the room I hated so much.Dad's office.She would take me there with a lot of knives and other sorts of weapons.She then grabbed a lot of knives and threw them at me."JUST DIE YOU F**KING F*G".She then left me in the office alone. That night I was left on the ground bleeding out.I quickly went to my room as quietly as I could and patched up my wounds and put on some makeup on my wounds that are visible.I threw on a large hoodie and jeans.I locked my door so my mother couldn't come in ,and I opened the window and jumped outside.I ran.I ran as fast as I could I soon stopped running in an alleyway from exhaustion.The last thing I remember is my vision going black.

(421 words)

(Hey everyone sorry this is my first book I am writing and I wish you all a great weekend /day or night! Also I am very sorry this was short)