Lü Bu Vs. Thor (Part 1)

Music Up Top: Lü Bu Theme Cover - Record of Ragnarok (Wan Kibot)

Happy l a t e Halloween-

Well, time for the fighting-

I had a content shopping spree- But why does everything at Zumies cost so much-

Anyways, just like my other books, this will just be the introductions before it gets into the fighting- I may alternatively switch from anime to manga depending on how much depth the two go into- And sometimes the manga site I go from doesn't have the full pages-

However, it will work-

There's an underwater temple near my best friend's and I's mushroom house- Oh my lord-?

Date Finished: October 5th, 2023
Date Published: November 1st, 2023

Contains Record of Ragnarok Chapters 1 - 2 (Partly)

- Back To The Story -

Within Valhalla arena, both Humans and Gods cheered as they had waited for the fighters to be shown.

Gods like Zeus, Aphrodite, Shiva, and Odin had rested by the top of the stands, simply staying on their stone thrones in silence.

- Within Valhalla Arena -

"Sir Housen, there you are." (Y/n) gently closed the door behind them. "I see you've come to greet My Liege before his match!" Chen smiled as he wrapped Lü Bu in some bandages. "... What is that for?" (Y/n) questioned. They then looked at the horse in front of him. It was gigantic. "... What kind of steed is that?" They questioned. "Ah, Red Hare?" Chen smiled. "He is My Liege's most trusted steed! A perfect one for him!" The Strategist answered. "I can see so." (Y/n) nodded. They then looked at the steed, seeing him snort.

Lü Bu's Trusted Steed
The Red Hare
(China)

"I wish the best of luck to you, Sir Housen." (Y/n) looked towards the male. He stared back for a few moments before nodding. "Thanks." He spoke. The male looked towards Chen, who had placed some talismans on him. "Hey." Lü Bu then called out. The pair looked towards him. "When I win, I'm going to ask for a spar from you." (Y/n) blinked. They then nodded. "Then, I wish the best of luck, Sir Housen." The Hashira spoke. "Remove the honorifics." The male blinked. "... But isn't calling you by that name a little too... familiar?" (Y/n) questioned. "Just do it, Mx. Tsugikuni." Chen smiled. "Then... if I can do it, it's fine if you call me by my first name as well." The Hashira spoke. Chen looked towards Lü Bu, who looked back at the Strategist. "I've always thought that Mx. Tsugikuni has a nice ring to it." He spoke. "I don't even call them anything other than 'you'." Lü Bu blinked. Everyone seemed to stare at him with a slight deadpan. "... Yeah. I think that'll work just fine." (Y/n) blinked. "Feel free to call me anything you'd like." They spoke. "But for now..." The Hashira walked closer to Lü Bu. "... you'll be able to see me in the stands." (Y/n) smiled faintly. "Oh, maybe you should sit with his army and I!" Chen suggested. "I can do that." The Hashira nodded. "Perfect!" The Strategist cheered. "But if I can't, I'll go ahead rest in a more available spot." (Y/n) looked towards the smaller male. "We'll see." He perked up with a nod. "Indeed!" It was then that the Hashira had turned. "I'll be going now." They spoke. "We'll see you later, Mx. Tsugikuni!" Chen waved as Lü Bu. Red Hare simply snorted. The trio then watched as the Hashira left the room.

They had then made their way to the Gods' side before knocking on a large door. Even if there was no answer, (Y/n) could clearly feel Thor's presence. So, the Hashira had opened the door, seeing the male faintly look back at them for a moment. He then looked forward. "Forgive me for the sudden appearance, but I came around to wish you good luck." (Y/n) spoke. Thor then silently got up. He walked towards the Hashira. "... When I win, I'm going to take some time out of your day to battle you." They blinked. "... Housen wanted the same thing." (Y/n) mumbled. Thor stayed silent, simply watching the Hashira for their reply. It didn't take long before they gave a small nod to the God. He nodded back, now walking back to his seat. "You can leave." He spoke. (Y/n) silently stared at him for a few moments. "... Are you alright, Lord Thor?" The God simply blinked. "... Why wouldn't I be?" He questioned. "You've been seemingly different over the entire week we've spent. Even if it were only a few days, something seems to be bothering you." (Y/n) answered. Thor blinked. "... I'll tell you after I win against you in sparring." He answered. The Hashira, knowing fully well it might just not happen, silently nodded. "Alright..." They answered. "Now take your spot in the stands. We'll see just how strong your Housen friend is." Thor closed his eyes. "You shouldn't underestimate him." (Y/n) spoke. The pair then looked at each other in silence. "My friend... He is much stronger than you think. In fact, I believe he'll give you an amusing challenge. Something much better than I can do." Thor's eyes narrowed for a moment. He then exhaled through his nose. "I'll count on it." The man spoke. (Y/n) looked towards the doors that had led into the arena. "... You'll see me in the stands." Thor eyed the Hashira. "And who would you be cheering for?" He questioned. "... We'll see." (Y/n) then walked towards the doors. "Depending on who wins, I'll see you next time, Lord Thor." They spoke. "Don't forget what I spoke of." The God ordered. "Without fail." (Y/n) walked out of the room, hearing the doors behind them shut.