Record Of Ragnarok - Chapter 13

Music Up Top: Voice Of No Return (1 Hour)

Be aware that if you listen to the music up top, around the third or fourth time it plays, it may go silent from the 10:00 minute mark to the 13:07 mark.

My god this took so much longer than expected-

I got so lazy in the end of the chapter- Day seven's only 3,000 words-

Anyways, Kojiro Sasaki and PoSEidOn time- Fuck yes- I have a problem with saying PoSEidOn because I poked fun at him in one of my drafts- Now it keeps looking like I had a seizure spelling his name- You'll know if I'm typing on the computer or the phone just by seeing how I say his name-

And within PoSEidOn's part of the chapter, you will receive new clothes as a result of being in the water.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Keep in mind that you still have two eyes instead of six. Those may come in later.

Now that I'm typing on the computer, I will let you know that Poseidon may be out of character, considering as how I've never written of him before. Kojiro may be out of character as well, but I will try my best to keep them in character as possible.

So... I've been thinking. Maybe I can make a spinoff. More info on how (Y/n) and the interests had bonded. Basically just more backstory to how characters got along with (Y/n), and how they were back when they were alive, or just before they had went on a rampage in general. I'd love to see how it goes ngl.

Also there's probably more bot shit going on in Wattpad. Deleted a comment a few days ago.

I should have added Red Hare to the Spirit Ally list

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I should have added Red Hare to the Spirit Ally list.

Anyhow... Onto the fanfic- The Drama awaits-

- Day One -

Goll looked to be running down the halls. Even if she had tripped, she had looked forward with grit teeth, getting up. The Valkyrie continued to run to a certain room. When she had reached it, she slammed the doors open. "What's the meaning of this, sister Hilde?!" Goll yelled. "Geir." A female voice spoke. It seemed to make Goll freeze. "Calm yourself." The woman spoke.

温暖 (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें