Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Final Part)

Music Up Top: Sound of the End - Nier Automata

The pain is unbearable.

-

He was not loved by anyone. Nor was he taught to love by anyone... He was just a poor... pitiful boy.

Anne slowly walked into the blood stained room, grabbing a blood stained book with wide eyes.

So if anyone could... then I thought...

The woman then left her bottle of liquor, as well as the book down on the counter, leaving the room.

That perhaps the Gods could love that boy...

-

"..." Heracles faintly smirked, huffing faintly. "Come..." He spoke, smirking down at Jack. "... just try to change my color..." Said male had chuckled, softly pulling his hand away from his own wound. He faintly held his hand in front of him, staring up at Heracles with a smirk of his own.

"Why of course..." Jack then held his bloodied hands out. "Together... let us bring out the greatest finale!"

From his words, both Gods and Humanity looked anxious to depict the winner.

Heracles and Jack The Ripper... The thunderous confrontation between good and evil... The curtain was about to fall on this great battle... That truth was clear to all that had graced it...

Sweat had faintly leaked down the side of Jack's face as he stared forward at Heracles with a smile of blood traced onto his cheeks.

The orange haired male could feel his skin sizzling up even more.

He moved forward.

And Heracles advances...
With Jack responding in kind.

Said male had grabbed a broken door by its knob to act as his shield, and a shattered doorway to act as his sword as he had advanced towards Heracles.

And for the first time...

The pair were now close up, ready for a true brawl.

Their duel enters close quarters!

Jack pulled his weapon back as Heracles had done the same with his fist.

And within a few seconds, they had exchanged blows, Heracles' punches shattering Jack's "Blade".

Though, before the orange haired male could land another blow, his fist had made contact with Jack's "Shield".

The male swung his fist towards Heracles' face, only to have the male block with his arm.

A development that had left the spectators breathless...

Jack swung the rest of his "sword" towards Heracles, only to have him avoid the hit and swing his own punch at him.

The silver haired male had blocked the entire hit with his "shield".

And with it gone, both he and Heracles could engage in another brawl.
And yet...

Within an instant, the orange haired male's fist had made contact with Jack's stomach, causing only more blood to spread within his wound.

The male coughed out blood as he flew back, hitting the floor.