Lu Bu vs Thor (Final Part)

Music up top: Mourning - Nier Automata 

If there are any mistakes, don't be afraid to let me know. 

-

Just as Thor's strike had landed against the floor, an explosion of wind was felt upon everyone. The wind was violent, which had stunned everyone in their seats.

And from within Lu Bu's tunnel, Red Hare had loudly whinnied, sending the soldier who had taken care of him, to the floor.

"What the-?" He blinked.

And from outside, the wind slowly started to break. The dust started to clear, allowing everyone to see the result of Thor's attack.

Lu Bu had blocked the male's offense.

"He... HE STOPPED IT!! LU BU, THIS ONE MAN, HAS TAKEN ANYTHING THAT THOR COULD EVER DISH OUT!!" Heimdall yelled.

"That blow buried Jormungandr..." Huginn muttered.

"That Human... Just who the hell is he...?" Muginn mumbled.

"Shit..." (Y/n) mumbled. Their eyebrows furrowed as they tightly clenched the railing. "Shit...!" Hermes faintly smirked once he noticed how still Lu Bu was.

"Not very calm now, are you?" Hermes looked back at (Y/n), seeing them glare back at him with silent malice.

"LU BU!! PLEASE QUIT MAKING MY SISTER DO ALL THE HEAVY LIFTING!!" Goll yelled.

"Shut up... Shut up..." (Y/n) got off the railing, resting their elbows against it. Their pressure began to get heavier, making the gods look at them. They were gripping their hair, glaring down at the arena below.

Everyone seemed to go silent.

Especially when they had saw Lu Bu's right leg completely shattered.

It poked out of his skin, making him look down.

"WHAT AN UPSET, FOLKS! THOR'S ULTIMATE BLOW HAS FINALLY STARTED TO SMASH LU BU'S RESILIENT FORM!!" Heimdall called out.

"My... MY LIEGE!!" Chen yelled.

Lu Bu took one step forward, only to feel his other leg shatter. The bone once again poked out of his skin, making him grit his teeth and groan with agony.

"No..." Chen muttered as he saw Lu Bu dig the bottom of his weapon into the floor. The male collapsed to his knees. "MY LIEGE!!!!" Chen yelled.

"Hermes..." Zeus spoke with a chuckle as he leaned his face against his knuckles.

"Yes?" Hermes gently leaned himself forward.

"Isn't it just wonderful... to watch men fight and die...?" Zeus' eyes trailed over to (Y/n). "... and to see those close to said men... be affected so badly...?" They now stood silent, staring down with a blank expression. "Although, seeing that man take on Thor's attack head on... He's shown us something special... But the time is up, for that mortal body of his."

As everyone stared down at Thor and Lu Bu, the red haired God was silently standing still, staring the other male down. He silently looked up at the God with a firm glare, expecting Thor to kill him.

The male silently raised his Mjolnir.

"My Liege... Right before my very eyes... he'll be executed... again..." Chen took a step back. "This time... not by someone I trust..." He backed into some soldier's arms, them catching him with a solemn expression.

"SISTER, LU BU IS- MOVE! HURRY UP AND GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" Goll called out, pointing to Lu Bu. Brunhilde seemed to notice something. She gently placed a hand over the lilac haired Valkyrie's shoulder.