Record of Ragnarok - Chapter 19

Music up top: In the Palace Lamentoso / Agitato (Extended to 2 hours) - Hunter x Hunter

Les go, HxH music-

Finally, time for Jack The Ripper and Heracles- Jack The Ripper favoritism- I thought Jack had blond hair back when he was alive but NO. THE ANIME LEAKS TELL ME IT WAS ALWAYS SILVER- Ykw I'm not fixing the small mistake I made in this chapter regarding his hair- Nvm I fixed it-

You mfs even be getting small Poseidon fluffs here too- Damn-

THIS SHIT IS 50K WORDS HAHHAAHAHH- ENJOY, MY READERS-

I had to revise some parts and switch them around, so if things seem rather... odd, don't be afraid to tell me.

Since Jack is 130 years old, (Including the time (Y/n) has been in a coma) I will be extending his age to 140 since I don't like the exact idea of him dying at 30- 40 seems a lot more usual, so I'll just have him go by then- I may have to do something alike to this with Simo Hayha as well. (He's 110 years old, once again counting the years (Y/n) has been in a coma.)

Also, there will be fanon abilities I have created for both (Y/n) and Heracles. But I will let you know which certain ones will be fanon or not.

There will be spoilers for the Jack The Ripper spinoff.

- Day one - Within Zeus' room -

"So... did you get yourself together?" A specific old God questioned. He was still bandaged up. The others in the room could clearly see the place Adam punched him, based on how the punch mark was still there. Shiva suddenly slammed his fist down on the table, making Zeus throw his cup of tea into the air. "Watch it!!" He said, catching his cuppa. "Stop playing dumb, old man!!" Shiva yelled. "Brother Poseidon was killed... Isn't that enough?" Loki mumbled. He put his hands behind his head while leaning into the cushions of his chair. "Hm... that mortal was stronger than Poseidon. But yet, that's not all..." Zeus placed his cup of tea down on its small plate, now slowly getting up. "Now... if you were watching... then you'd understand... just how that fight was like..." All the Gods present within the room had went silent. "Well... let's admit it first... Humans are strong!" Saying this only made Shiva's eyebrow twitch. "It seems like that little war maiden really does want to kill the Gods..." Zeus immediately thought back to Brunhilde. "And if that's the case... we're going to have to fight for real." The older God's eyes narrowed as his eyebrows furrowed. "Alright... I've decided...!" Shiva immediately got up, a grin etching onto his face as an aura of fire flared up around his figure. "I'M GOING NEXT!! WE CAN'T LET HUMANITY GET ANY FURTHER THAN THIS!!" Zeus softly placed a finger over his beard. "Then... if that's the case..." Shiva's aura immediately disappeared as he blinked. The male then fumed upon realizing that his turn was going to be delayed once more. He scratched his hands behind his head. "WHAT IS IT NOW?!!" He yelled. Loki chuckled from amusement. "Sorry..." Zeus muttered, the veins near the back of his head bulging. Blood spurted out, staining his bandages with blood. Hell, some blood still spurted out of them. Zeus then placed his fist down on his leg, his expression completely darkened from his rage. "It's just that..." As he started to speak, Shiva and Loki quieted down. "... Greece has a debt... Are you not going to let us pay it back?" The veins over Zeus' body had started to focus more, making more of his blood stain the bandages he had been dealt with. They slowly started to fall from the weight of the blood staining them. From behind Zeus, Hermes and Ares had stood silent with their glowering auras. Ares had the most pissed off expression, with Hermes having something more ominous than anything. "... I see..." Loki chuckled as he looked at the pissed off trio of Greece. Shiva chuckled as well, placing two of his hands behind his head. He then placed his other two hands on his hips. "Got it... Absolutely... I know I can't help... You can't guys just can't wait for it, huh...?" Shiva questioned.