Record of Ragnarok Chapter 7

Music up top if it shows: Blissful death / Emil's cave (3 hours)

Will mostly focus on Adam, but will have portions of Zeus and Hermes as well.

Took months istg-

Oh, and there's a change to the way I write. Just seeing if I would like to keep going with it. If I decide that I like it better than my old style of writing, I'll keep it like this.

Being clear here, both Adam and Zeus will have platonic relationships with the reader. Both are Father figures. But as you know, Zeus is a terrible Father figure-

Some parts may be a bit odd, since I had to revise them and switch some around. For example, I was going to have a certain spirit sleep with (Y/n) after a small venting session. Though, after, I had revised the part of the two waking up to a later part in the chapter.

I have now updated this chapter a bit so there may be a bit less spelling mistakes. Or I could just be blind and didn't see shit.

Anyways, around 47k words, so have fun- 

- Day One -

"The first battle is over now. We'll shift it into something else, and decide our representative for the second." Brunhilde spoke, gently raising her phone into the air. A light spread off from it before pictures had spread onto the projected light. "But not even Lu Bu could stand up against the Gods..." Goll mumbled. She was sitting against a pillar with her legs hugged to her chest. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying about Randgriz's death. Goll then looked down at the floor. "So if he can't... then who can?" She questioned, her voice being barely heard by Brunhilde. But she caught on to it anyways, putting her hand over a photo. A gentle smirk made its way onto her face. "In that case... let's go with him." She spoke. "Eh...?" Goll slowly looked at Brunhilde with a faintly confused blink. "Amongst all of Humanity... The man detested most by the Gods..." The lilac haired female slowly got up, and walking over to the projector. On her way of doing so, her green eyes had widened. Her sight had landed upon the man's file number. "We shall bet on the man... with the strongest will." Goll immediately looked at Brunhilde. "Wha...?! File number 1...?!" The Valkyrie nodded as she crossed her arms. "Yes." She looked forward. "It's time to resurrect him, so we should get going." Brunhilde turned her phone off, making the projection of pictures disappear. It had left the room in darkness as the two Valkyries had made their way outside of the room. "What exactly can he do?" Goll questioned, catching up to Brunhilde. "You'll see when the round of Ragnarok starts." She responded, closing her eyes for a few moments. The pair then noticed a certain (H/c) haired Demigod turning the corner in front of them. The trio faintly froze up.

"Lord (Y/n)...?!" Goll seemed to hide behind Brunhilde's dress. "Lord (Y/n), a pleasure to see you again." She bowed her head, gently pulling her arm to her chest. The Demigod she was giving a bow to had gently nodded in reply. "So... about round one..." (Y/n)'s aura grew just faintly heavier, and yet the two Valkyries had noticed immediately. Brunhilde kept her eyes on the floor while Goll froze up with fear. "... I'm sorry you had to see it." The older Valkyrie said. (Y/n) seemed to faintly sigh through their nose. "... Would you mind... if I had made an altar for those that had fallen in this cause?" (Y/n)'s aura just faintly lifted before they just gave a small nod. "... Do as you'd like..." They spoke. "Thank you." Brunhilde looked forward once again. Her eyes seemed to catch on to how (Y/n)'s eyes looked. They had a calmed expression, and yet their (E/c) eyes had revealed what emotion they had.

It seemed as if they were in a silent state of anger. Of course, Brunhilde had known the reason why. It was impossible not to. Even Goll had gotten how they had felt in the current moment just by feeling the aura they had just slightly weighed on the pair just a moment ago. It was a rare opportunity for the pair. They never did get a good opportunity to look at (Y/n)'s aura unless it was from Brunhilde's request for permission or this moment. Normally, when (Y/n) had taken care of the other Valkyries at a younger age, their aura had slipped away or kept itself to a calmed state.