Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 6)

Music Up Top: Song Of The Ancients (Another Edit Version) - Nier Replicant

Had to edit because of a copyright claim on the music by Square Enix-

January 28th was when this chapter was first posted-

The sadness is unbearable. Now that I have to slowly go through this-

-

Jack could his smile start to appear on his face again as Heracles took a deep breath. "How beautiful..." Jack muttered.

Heracles grit his teeth and threw his club into the air.

"What...?! Heracles has thrown his club skywards?!"

The male's club spun within the air before it started to form into something.

"What's this...?! It's twisting... the fabric of reality!!"

Jack placed a hand on the back of his head, looking up at the large portal that had ripped open within the sky.

"Come forth..." Heracles raised his hand to the sky. "... Hound of Hades..."

Wind started to whirl around within the entire arena.

"What..." Ares muttered. Loki closed an eye. "No... That's...!" Ares muttered.

"This is alike to Sir Zeus' aura..." Chen muttered, shuddering.
(Y/n) blankly stared into the arena, with Hermes keeping his hands behind his back, the same expression being held on his face.
Adam softly clenched his fists.
Randgriz and Reginleif shivered faintly.

Within the portal that Heracles had summoned Cerberus with, two heads had bitten down on his two arms.

The final head of Cerberus had bitten down on Heracles' entire body.

Blood had splashed everywhere as Cerberus disappeared, the portal disappearing along with it.

As the smoke had disappeared, Heracles' figure was now visible.

His nails were now shaped into sharp claws, with his now black tattoo beginning to spread further into his body. His sort of skirt had now been formed from Cerberus' fur, chains flowing off of his figure.

HERCULEAN EXODUS, TWELFTH FORM: HOUND OF HADES, CERBERUS

"What..."
"What is that...?!"

"L-Lord Heracles...?"
"So ominous..."

"Hm..." Zeus placed a hand over his chin. "It's a battle for time from here on out." He spoke. "Time...?" Loki questioned. "That skill possesses an overwhelming capacity for destruction. However, it takes a proportional toll on its user." Zeus answered. His eyes landed on Jack, who was tensed up from the feeling within his body. "Will he engulf his opponent...?" Zeus then looked over at Heracles. "Or will he be drained from his essence first...? That Labor... cannot be stopped..." Loki smirked faintly, leaning against nothing but air. "Wow... A skill that burns through the user's own life... So if he doesn't win, that tattoo will overwhelm his body, stripping it of life in the process... A truly amazing man..." He muttered. "Heracles..." Ares clenched his fists, glaring up at the monitor.

(Hurry...! -Ares)

"..." Jack's eyes narrowed.

Jack could tell...

Heracles pulled his fist back.

That this was Heracles' final skill... and his most fearsome one yet...