Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 2)

Music Up Top: High Strung Spirit - Kakegurui

Aight don't come at me for the ost man it's catchy-

Also, I had no life so I actually just finished up the entirety of chapter 19 within a week and restarted it for a final draft- HH- Keep in mind taht chapter 19 was originally intended to be like 39k words- But for my obvious favoritism towards Heracles and Jack The Ripper, they got extended chapters because... why the fuck not-

-

"Having ascended from mortality to divinity... this symbol of justice... enveloped in glory..."

Heracles' eyes seemed to be faintly overshadowed as he stared Jack down.

"... Now faces off against... one of the darkest criminals known to man!!"

Jack faintly lifted his top hat, his eyes gently narrowing.

"Pure Justice vs Pure Evil!! A truly unpredictable battle!!"

Heracles then glared into the camera.

"D... Dear, sister... I think Brother Heracles... has really gone mad this time..." Goll mumbled. Brunhilde gently smirked.

(I keep wondering... Those who had fought so far-- Lu Bu, Adam, and Sasaki Kojiro... They were truly suited to represent all of mankind... Their sort of fighting spirit can move even the hearts of Gods... However... this man... -Heracles)

The silence had continued as he looked at Jack. The male was now looking back at him with a simple blink, keeping a gentle grip on his top hat.

(... Just who is my opponent?! A serial killer... who trifled with the lives of some frail maidens?! And (Y/n), what do you think you're doing...!? -Heracles)

The veins near his eyes had bulged as his frustration focused to a point.

"Why...?"

Brunhilde's smirk had lowered so now that she were simply just blankly staring into the monitor in front of her.

"Don't mock me... BRUNHILDE!!"

Everyone seemed to be silenced from there, excluding some others who had whispered amongst the silence.

"A... A serial killer is Mankind's representative, huh..?"
"Hell... I honestly dunno who the fuck I should be supportin'..."
"For starters... What's that fella's name...? 'Jack The Shredder' or somethin?"

"Jack The Ripper... The worst murderer in Human History..." A male muttered as he softly exhaled some cigarette smoke. "In the late 19th century, in the slums of the city of London... At least five prostitutes were murdered with some type of sharp object... Scotland Yard's best were dispatched to pursue the criminal... but they couldn't even grasp his coattails... Yes... that mystery... couldn't even be solved... by my Sherlock...." The male closed his eyes.

"Y-You're- It can't be..."

"..." The male sat silent from on his comfortable chair.

This mystery novelist, with one of the world's brightest minds... has also, over the course of his life... sought to finally put the mystery of Jack The Ripper's identity to an end...

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Novelist, Author of the Sherlock Holmes Series

"I see... So, that is.... Jack The Ripper..." Arthur stared into the screen that had displayed a portion of Jack's face. His eyes seemed to be overshadowed.

Within the arena, the pair was silent.

"... First thing's first..." Heracles started. Jack faintly tilted his head. "If you step down and admit defeat right now... then I will implore Lord Zeus.. to not completely destroy your soul..." Heracles gently clenched his club. "Because unlike you... I despise senseless murder!!" He yelled. "..." Jack blinked. He then bowed his head, gently pulling his hand to his chest. "Sir... I must first thank you for kindly agreeing to do battle in my native London... However..." He then faintly pushed up his top hat with one finger. "I am afraid to say... that I can do no such thing." Heracles' eyebrows furrowed as he pointed his club at the smaller male. "... And why not?" He questioned. Jack leaned back, pulling his hands back. "That's--" He pulled out two scissor blades, quickly placing his cane on his back. "... for I am a gentleman." Heracles lowered his club, his eyes narrowing at the weapon.