Cabin

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎! 🚨 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 100𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 1/3 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙾𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6!🥳  𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 "𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗". ✨🤍
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

We had been driving for about an hour until the car finally made a stop. "Is this the place?" Rachel asked, looking around her surroundings. "Yeah, this is the place alright," I replied.

"Your dad's cabin brings back so many memories," Dion said, looking around the area. "It looks so different now" Rachel stated. "Nah the place Tree Dion threw up on after fishing is still the exact same" I joked.

Years back Rachel, Dion, and I spent a summer and the following winter here at this cabin. We went fishing and Dion found out he had seasickness and threw up once we made it back to solid ground. "you're the reason I have emetophobia" Rachel outburst, shivering thinking back to the memory.

"I'm sure that was more traumatizing for me than you," Dion said back. "Well, are we going to make tea and sit around talking about the past or are we going to go inside!" Kritztzi chipped in.

We all giggled and started walking to the cabin. We walk along the rocky driveway and make our way to the front porch. I continued to push back through the overgrown trees. We made it to the front porch and stopped In front of it.

I then slowly took out the key and put it into the keyhole building suspense. the door unlocked and we made our way inside. The door creaked as the hinges were old and worn out. I walked in first with everyone on my heels.

I put my hands in the air and spun around, "oh how I've missed this every summer!" I Announced. The cabins had tons of windows along the walls. There was a nicely kept kitchen that had a mixture of logs and stones on the walls.

The house was a two-story cabin that had a lookout over the living room. The room was giant with tons of extra space. It was calming and sort of gloomy.

Kritztzi hopped over the couch and flopped onto the cushions. The couch was a large L- L-shaped figure that took up most of the room. Dion laid on the couch ever so slightly and softly went on his back.

"I'm going to go find some medical supplies so we can check you out" I announced. I walked into the kitchen and started checking the drawers. "Oh, how beautiful this interior design is." Rahcel's mom said, admiring the house. "What can I say, dad had good taste," I said. Rachel nodded her head in agreement. "Found it" I announced.

I walked up to Dion and got to work checking his bruises. Luckily it was too drastic his worst injury was the bullet that managed to hit him while he escaped. he had tons of cuts and bruises along with an ankle sprain.

I finished bandaging him up and gave him a brace to wear for a couple of days. "Alright now that that's taken care of it is getting late, let's go check out our rooms and get ready for bed. We all definitely need the energy boost." I instructed.

"okay" they all replied, Rachel's mom went to the kitchen to go and make some food. We all were starved from the lack of food. Everyone went upstairs to get ready for bed. I went to help Rachel's mom with dinner.

"Thanks for all the help again, Ms. Smith." I started a conversation. "don't thank me, we're family of course I'm going to help. especially at this moment there so much happening, and you guys are just kids, none of you deserve this, especially you." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, the others are good friends for getting involved with this and helping you, you never chose this. you got roped into it by these terrible people. Your whole childhood was taken from you, and you have a lot on your plate to deal with." She explained.

I stayed quiet and processed what she said. "It's honestly fine, I got used to the chaos. I really don't want you guys to get hurt because of my problems. And I'm going to try my very hardest to keep every last one of you safe." I ranted.

Rachels's mom smirked and continued to boil the spaghetti. "So?" She said. she had this devious look on her face. I could tell that this wasn't going to be enjoyable. "how's things with Spencer?" She asked. of course, she has to ask that, the things I've been dreading.

"it's complicated" I shortly answered, I started making the sauce for the spaghetti. "Complicated how?" She said back. "Because my situation is complicated, my whole entire life for the longest time has been complicated," I answered, I didn't want to ruin Spencer's life when it was so normal. I would give anything for a normal life like that right now.

"Come on Owani, Spencer doesn't care about that. He seems to love the real you more than the fake "normal" personality you were putting on. If he's worth it he would accept that, he's here, isn't he? And just because your life is complicated is why he's here." She protested.

I didn't answer back I just let what she said sink in. I was about to reply when the other came back down. "Ooo you guys made spaghetti," Kritztzi said, Sitting down at the table. "Wow, I'm surprised that Owani didn't burn it," Dion said taking a seat.

"That's because she didn't make it." Rachels's mom joked along. Everyone sat down and started making plates of food I continued standing at the counter in thought.

"Aren't you going to eat, we haven't had food all day?" Rachels's mom asked. "I'm not really hungry I think I'm just going to head to bed, thanks for your concern though," I said.

"Well, alright then I leave some leftovers in the fridge in case you change your mind." She replied. "Alright, thanks," I said sincerely. I smiled at her graciously, I then waved and said good night to everyone, and then walked upstairs to my bedroom.

<1077> 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼🤍☾