getting mama out of Newyork

"Yeah... of course it's just in my head" "Well him or not we still gotta figure out what it is, go take the clock off the wall and check inside" **thud** "What is that?" "With the clock knocking to the floor falling out of Dion's hands. "It's a microphone like the ones they use in live movies to hear the actors"

"but who would put that in the clock " "Someone who would want to listen in on what we're saying obviously" "Stop mama that nonsense, Owani Like I said he's dead so it's not him it might be the landlord I'll speak with him tomorrow."

"Well, whoever is listening it's still creepy why would the landlord need to hear us?" "Owani is right MS. toga, a landlord having a microphone in a person's house is suspicious what if there are others and cameras too."

"Guys I don't think we're safe here anymore" "we cannot leave, your father left this house to us and were not abandoning it" "Mom we're not safe here anymore, and if we stay who knows what will find us."

"yeah we have to pack and leave now" "But where will we go, Dion? It's not like we can go find a new place this sudden and hotels in the area are too expensive and we might need the money in case something happens." "What about Rachel she has a place down in Maryland we can go stay with her" "Do you really think she will be okay with it? you know after? "She's our best friend of course she will be okay with it" "You sure because you haven't talked to her since the breakup"

"don't worry its fine we're all chill with each other just because we're Ex's doesn't mean that will change. I'll go call her. Can you go pack?" "Sure, I'll pack all our stuff we should meet back at 7 pm and leave it's a long way." I grabbed my phone off the table and waved to Jasper to come on" "Okay be safe, I'm going to get the car ready with some food, this is going to be an adventure" nervously shaking I still didn't want to lose hope "I really hope that the mic just happened to be there and wasn't him...."

I need this shirt, these pants, oh yeah and my charger. And of course, my utility belt I might need in case of an emergency " I gently tossed everything into my bag "I know it's going to be an adjustment, but I know that what we're doing is the right thing." I said to Jasper

"What? What is that? Oh no! Don't tell me Tha- that's a camera! DION"! "What, why'd you call my name!?" "Look, inside the closet be careful you might trigger something..." I said backing away slowly from the tiny camera recording me from my closet.

"holy son of biscuit eater it's a camera I knew it" Knew what, there was a camera in my room?" he continued jumping up in down knowing he was right "No, I knew if there was a mic there was a camera and probably a lot more where that came from"

"that means we should probably get to leaving, I'll go get the car," he said catching speed to run out of the room. "Mama make sure you're packed" he yelled as he went running out "Like I said I'm not leaving this is our home and I'm not abandoning it." There was no convincing her so we had to leave her behind...

<596> words