𝓤𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪☂️

𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜💀 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝... 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘... 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢!! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚟𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎😮‍💨 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢,  𝙱𝚈𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴!!! ♥ツ
---------------------------------------------------------

It was 6pm and it was starting to get a little dark. not only that but it was calling for heavy rain today and the air was already starting to feel humid and the sky turned gray. "Let me walk you home, it would be wrong of me to leave you hanging" Spencer said in a calming tone. That was very sweet of him but I can't get close to him plus I would be fine. "no thanks for I'm an independent woman who can take care of herself I've done it most of my life anyways." I said neglecting his help.

growing up I would spend most of my time out in the city having fun and playing around. I had to take care of myself out there. with mom alone and dad gone she spent a lot of time either at work or at home cooking. She had a pretty good job so money was never really tight but I didn't see her much since she was always busy  working.

"Okay fine, walk in the cold dark rainy streets alone, have fun" he said, turning his heels to turn and go home but that's when it started raining heavily all of a sudden. Lucky enough for me Rachel took our umbrella home with her earlier. I sighed heavily and continued walking. My clothes were already getting soaked and I was cold. but that's when it stopped raining over me I looked up and saw Spencer. "Here take it, you need it more than me anyway." he said, handing me his umbrella when he looked down at me. He tends to do that because he's a lot taller than me being 6 '1 meanwhile I just barely hit 5 feets.

"woah your shivering, here take this." He said then he took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders."but w-w- what about you?" I said shiving, I was Concerned for Spencer. It was really cold around here especially when it rains even in the end of summer and the skirts the school makes us wear as uniforms was not helpful."don't worry about me, I live close to the school anyway only two blocks away i'll survive." he said. "thank you I appreciate it" I said trying to hide my smile. he said nothing back though he just smiled at me and walked off.

I walked alone in complete silence trying to grasp what just happened. Spencer Markez just gave me his jacket and umbrella, why was he so nice. I started to blush just thinking about it and stayed like that the whole walk to the metro. Once I got on I sat and looked at the view as I kept to my thoughts. when I heard a person in my ear and once I heard it I snapped back to reality. It was Dion. I totally forgot to check in earlier once I left. I tapped my ear to reply and started to whisper so no one around me could hear, though it wasn't very likely because it was raining hard outside and I could barely hear my own thoughts.

"Dion I copy and I'm fine no need to worry" I said reassuringly. "good once you get home we need to run over everything you've seen and heard today" he said. I knew That it was going to be a long process. Usually when you over hear things that sound suspicious only 25% leads to anything.

"alright copy Dion I be there in 15." I said then I made the earpiece once way again. the metro came to a stop so I stood up and opened my umbrella to walk out. I walked onto the sidewalk passing by gas stations, fast food restaurants, and shops. when I finally made it to Rachel's house. I opened the door and took my shoes off and immediately went to the kitchen. once I walked in I caught a view of the dinner table and saw dion sitting at his computer, his fingers were aggressively dancing across the keyboard. meanwhile kritztzi was flipped over the couch.

"hey, your back!'' Kritzi said, greeting me then sitting up straight to look at me. "How was school? Did you find Spencer?" she asked. "Yeah, me and him are stem partners and we have to build a robot together." I answered their questions. I opened the fridge and grabbed a red gatorade then went to the pantry and grabbed a bag of chips. "Oooo what's that look?" Kritz said with a grin on her face. She then stood up from the couch to look at me. "what look?" I asked. I'm pretty sure my face looked like, well, my normal face. "you like him don't you?" she asked happily like she just found out she was going to Disney world. "WHAT NO NEVER!" I said immediately I started blushing super hard. I leaned over the counter looking down to try not to show my face.

"OMG you totally like him!" I heard Rachel say as she walked up behind me. I turned quickly and jumped when I saw her. "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" I said terrified. everything with Spencer has me off my game I didn't even notice Rachel come up behind me and she isn't even trained to do that, what if she was an attacker I would have been screwed. "I sensed boy drama, and no one loves boy drama more than me, so what's the scoop?" she said, intrigued. "Owani has a crush on Spencer and he gave her his jacket." kritz said, answering Rachels question. I don't know why they sound so excited over nothing.

I have no feelings for Spencer once so ever. "Okay enough with your girl talk, we have to go over important things instead of whatever you're doing right now." Dion said in a disgusted tone. He never trusted any guys I dated or just liked since he was very over protective especially after lucas. But it was  in good timing because he saved me from a long unwanted chat with the girls.

We recapped over my day and looked into anything that may help us in the long run. (when telling them about my day I kept out the  moment I had with Spencer obviously) while we did this we ordered Chinese food to come to the house and ate while we watched Korean dramas and fell asleep on the couch together around 1am. This kinda became a routine for us, it made us feel safe having each other near. which we needed because tomorrow the deal with CVC will be over and they'll be after me leaving none of us safe. Though I've trained a majority of my life for this, having your life in danger never feels less scary (and if anyone has told you otherwise they are a big time  liar) but no amount of training would have prepared us for what happened the next morning...
<1253> words🩵